Ladies. Don't complain about us not referencing/reading your profile if your contents are empty.

[Deleted User]Sierra117 (deleted user)
I just got into an argument with a woman because she claimed I did not read her profile nor did I make references to her profile. She suggested that because I didn't "do that", therefore I was lazy and categorized with the rest that doesn't read her profile. Except there was nothing to say about her profile, to begin with, which is why I asked her if she was interested in making acquaintance with one another.

It is frustrating and infuriating to try to communicate with a potential cuddler, only to put up with this illogical nonsense.

Comments

• Was it truly empty or only flat/uninteresting to you?
  • [Deleted User]Sierra117 (deleted user)
    Her profile has a bare minimal content that includes a one-word description stating she is a Wiccan. She has one photo of her selfie in a mirror. Somehow that suppose to entail my interests in her. I was hoping to expand questions about each others. 
  • That sounds frustrating.  If there was a higher density of users, the loss of a potential connection through communication fails would not be as big a deal.
    It is frustrating. It's as if you walk into a bar, say "hi" to a random girl and she brushes you off because you didn't make any references to her. Some people are hopelessly dense in the head. 
  • [Deleted User]VIPirate (deleted user)
    edited January 2017
    Recently, on another site, I had someone unfriend me for complimenting her intelligence. It was in reference to a comment about watching out for the predatory types that we discuss around here, but that she seemed like a smart cookie that read people well. Apparently I was wrong, because she got offended and seemed to think I was implying that those who do fall for the manipulations of predators are not intelligent. We had been having wonderfully friendly discussions prior to that point, so the 180 degree turn in the opposite direction was rather shocking. Instead of arguing with her, I clarified what I meant, said there was no need for hostility and wished her well. That was the final discussion that we had. You are correct when you say that some people are hopelessly dense in the head. To take offense to well-meaning friendliness is rather alarming.
    VIPirate; if you ever watch Black Mirrors and its Christmas episode, you would resonate well the technology of blocking people. One argument and that's it, you cannot defend yourself anymore. Look at it this way, your "friend" is an idiot, if she gets so offended so easily on silly things, then the problem is hers and she was never your friend to begin with. You are not the first and won't be the last she'll act like a child toward to. 
  • If she wants business, she would have content. If she doesn't, she probably not worth your business. :)
    She did say she found someone, so I don't know how he got her Either way, I'm glad I don't have to put up with her. Good luck to her partner. :)