PROFESSIONAL CUDDLER LA AREA

edited January 2022 in Pro Requests

Hi! My name is Jay, i just started a professional cuddler service and honestly i love cuddling. I do live in ****LONG BEACH.**** Im okay with traveling to the LA area. I would prefer cuddle buddies in a 35 mile radius but i can come to you depending on location and my first few clients i will only ******charge $50 an hour****** 😌🥰

This belongs in Pro Requests and is being moved there. We have also removed text advertising other services. The focus of this site is on platonic cuddling only. Advertising non-cuddling services is not allowed. Thanks. - Babichev

Comments

• edited January 2022

Hey, just letting you know you need to apply and be approved as a pro before you can charge. Once you go through the process, get accepted and have a pink P on your profile, just like the one I have, you can charge and call yourself a pro.
    Good luck!

He does have a pro account, perhaps it was not finalized when the OP was posted. - Babichev

• I offer other services that can be discussed through direct message.

That's not sus at all /s 🙄

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

@Rezz having their phone number directly on their profile also seems like a bit of a red flag!

• New folks often do things like post their phone number and most often it’s because they don’t realize they should not. It’s not necessarily a big deal.

@boyyeetsworld , welcome to the site. Perhaps it would be a good idea to reread the terms of service. Good luck to you.