Overnight Sessions

What shall I expect during overnight sessions?

Comments

• Typically a cuddle buddy to fall asleep with. A lot of pro cuddlers are weary of overnight sessions because overnight connotates sex or sexual things. I’ve experienced that as long as the pro is clear and doesn’t tolerate any of his/her rules being pushed, the overnight session can be quite wonderful. It’s always amazing to wake up with someone.

• Overnight Sessions is a dream come true. It's a sleepover with a cuddle partner. I have done a couple of then. Both of them was just what the doctor ordered. You are going to love it.

• @StephanieSP I have just one pro that I've done overnights with. It wasn't until we had several shorter sessions and developed mutual trust.

I agree that it can be wonderful. I enjoy the fact that the time isn't rushed. I enjoy waking up with someone too. When she wakes up, she rolls over and wraps me in a hug. It gives me a profound sense of human connection that I have seldom found elsewhere.

When I schedule sessions, they tend to be two or three weeks in advance. It just so happens that my next one is this weekend, and I'm counting the hours. 🙂

• @JoyfulHeart so glad to hear that they’ve been good experiences for you! Enjoy this next one!

• Yes please!

• In my experience, the main thing is to make good and sure everyone involved knows it's going to be a sleepover. I've had sleepover cuddles sprung on me a couple times. Not fun.

But when planned for and agreed to, it's excellent! (In my experience, anyway.) I wish you the best of luck.

• I think overnight sessions are my favorite. I just posted about a wonderful man I cuddled all night and then I had the opportunity to cuddle one of my friends who actually has been doing a cuddle parties for 20 years. So he was wonderful. And I just got another message about an overnight cuddle and he sounds like such a great potential client. The other two were unpaid because one was a friend and the other one a repeat client I just wanted to have an overnight cuddle. They are just relaxing and fun and it’s nice to fall asleep with someone and wake up next to them and then just feel close to someone through the night. I did so much of that as a child sleeping with my mom and dad and my dad Saturday after they went out, sleeping with my grandma and my grandpa. All such great memories. Plus of course being married was wonderful having someone to sleep with. That’s what I miss. So grateful for the site that brings platonic cuddling people together.

• @kimberly77 that's great and you are on a roll. I can't wait to have a session with you.

• @Connecticut1977 That would be Grand. I hope you can come this summer. I’ll show you around town. Thanks for being so encouraging-Kimberly

• edited January 2022

You are so welcome and thank you for being a great spirit @kimberly77 . A session with you would be the honor of a lifetime.

• My attention span is short!
    So I try to plan a loosely laid out intenary lol.

• I’ve cooked dinner with a client
    • Had a movie picked out in advance
    • Had a snack we made the smoothies together
    • Then cuddled to sleep
  • @hertouch wow that is great!!! You certainly have great ideas. I need to schedule a session with you.

• Make sure to respect the pro cuddler as a human being. I've heard some horror stories from other pros including one instance of sexual assault on an overnight.

I'd advise female pros not to do them with 1st time clients or clients they don't trust.

• edited January 2022

Unless they promise not to hog the bed and covers I won’t do them anymore, cuddle wise or not cuddle world. Too often I’m on the edge of my side or blankets stolen or leg on my back! Lol

• I don't do overnights anymore because of the reasons already stated by other cuddles. Some people ruin it for everyone

• This would never work for me because I sleep in the opposite orientation to everyone else. My head is at the foot of the bed and my feet against the headboard. Not that anyone has offered me an overnight cuddle anyway.

• I would expect cuddling, falling asleep, waking up.

I make sure there snacks available and they know where they are and tell them to nudge me if I start snoring. I also lay out stuff for coffee and breakfast in case they wake earlier than I do.

I’ve done plenty of overnights with friends and with one out of town person I met from this site with whom I’ve become good friends.

• [Deleted User]dove1111 (deleted user)

Would love to try this but with a long time client/cuddler…also be safe with this everyone! Let someone know where you are

• How much are you being charged for your overnight session OP? Just curious.