Conscious Touch Events

I just got back from Interfusion in DC where I took a ton of classes on boundaries, consent, conscious connection, authentic relating and more...I am wondering if anyone knows of any 3 day or more events centered around healthy touch.

Preferably in the U.S.!

I'm in the Midwest so things like that are generally lacking or lack visibility maybe.

Comments

• I'm organizing one in the Austin area the first weekend of August (5-7).

• @CuddlesByDeep, is there a site I can check out the cost, workshops description, and others?

• edited January 2022

@teddybear512 it is being worked out right now. The lodging for two nights will range from $100 - $200 depending on the kind of lodging you choose. The cost for the retreat itself is being worked out right now, I'm estimating it will fall somewhere between $150 and $300, a lot depends on how we do the meals and whether we need to hire people to lead any of the workshops. I'm hoping we can co-create the whole event with the skillset we have within our community, that will be the least cost situation by far.

• And yes, once it is all together I can put it up on a website for everyone to see.

• @CuddlesByDeep - Great to heat that, I am in Austin and would love to join this event. Also would be open to help in anyway I can for co-creating the event.

• @neoboston happy to have you! Please message me with your email and how you would like to participate in co-creating - whether with the planning or with leading a workshop.

• I have a few Austin friends I think would like to join! I pm'ed you