Someone Has been Anonymously Generous

Recently I was contacted by a pro. This pro informed me that someone who wished to remain anonymous had paid for 2 hours of her time on my behalf.

Since this particular pro was someone I had been wanting to cuddle anyway, this news has left me feeling a sense of joy and deep gratitude.

If you are the person who did this, thank you from the bottom of my heart! I have a session scheduled for just over a week from now, and as I told the pro, I'm starting to levitate.

This is just one example of what I love about this community. In recent weeks we've seen people offer support for others who were grieving or struggling in other ways. We've seen forum posts where people have made themselves vulnerable in an effort to connect with others. We've seen advice gently given, and gracefully received.

Every community, online and off, has its moments where we can rub each other the wrong way. CC is no exception, but I see a lot of beautiful-hearted people here, and I'm thrilled that I'm part of this community. I'm particularly grateful for the deeper friendships that have formed or are forming here.

Hugs to all of you!

Comments

• Awww that’s amazing to hear! I’m sure you’ll have an awesome time! 😊😊

• This is amazing 🌌

• edited January 2022

Ooh, this is awesome!! More of this!

• That amazing!!

• Such a beautiful gesture. The gift that keeps giving!

• This is beautiful. It gives me a great idea to do this for a friend going through a hard time right now.

• edited January 2022

@JoyfulHeart I’m so glad to hear that!! You’re like one of the dads of the group. When I get to your post to the thread it’s always very comforting you have a great way of making people feel loved. It’s only natural the blessing would come back to you.. Whoever that is great job!

• What a treat!!!

• This is so precious~ gifting a cuddle is a great idea!

• Wow that is so kind!

• That's super sweet ☺️☺️

• This is exactly how it should be. 💜

• That is the absolute sweetest!

• @JoyfulHeart I'm so happy for you! Enjoy the anticipation and the actual cuddle :)

• @JoyfulHeart that's simply amazing! Reminds me of a time I bought a friend a cookie and when he asked who it's from, I kept it a secret. 😅 🤫

I've been wanting to do more things like that for people I come to really care about. Or even some strangers, etc. Hope you enjoy! It's so nice to read such positivity and kindness. 😌

• [Deleted User]CCBoy (deleted user)

That was very nice!

• [Deleted User]AndrewSnugs (deleted user)

Wow, this is fantastic! Much love going around here!

• Hope you enjoy your session! That was such a nice gesture. 😊

• Aww... This is so perfectly lovely. 🥰

• That's very thoughtful. 🫂

• That is so sweet and kind!

• 🔥🔥🔥 I hope the cuddles are everything you hoped for! 💞

• Awwwwwww @JoyfulHeart how fun is that????? It reminded me of a beautiful movie (because of course I love movies!!!)

(Don't get me wrong... I know Kevin Spacey turned out to be a total jerk. BUT THE PREMISE!!!!!!!!!!)
    @ the 1:00 minute mark

Call it generosity between two strangers 💗

• @sillysassy I love the concept put forward by this movie!

I believe that positive energy (or whatever one wants to call it) ripples outward from every act of kindness. Sometimes people add to that energy by making a conscious choice to continue the chain. Just as sound waves bounce back to the source, I believe that acts of kindness can do the same.

Some people call this karma, but no matter what it's called, it works best when the act of kindness is not motivated by a desire for personal gain. I also believe that our genuine gratitude for kindness received can help to propel that wave of kindness onward.

• I want to give a shout to the anonymous donor with another thank you. Your gift was so thoughtful, and I'll remember it for a long time.

It is my hope that I'll be able to find ways to let the ripples of kindness flow outward, and that I'll respond to each opportunity in a meaningful way.

• 💜💜💜💜💜