• a graph representing a small amount *

Status * a bigger amount *

Cat * a huge amount *

Comments

• Hell yea! 😻😻😻😻😻

• I agree with this 100 percent.

• 😹

• THIS is pawsitively true... 🐾

• My cats sit outside in a campground, with us. One of them insists on having her own folding chair. The other one gets more imaginative.

• Love the cat pictures here.
    My cat is not a people person, nor is she a lap cat. She is friendly to me however, at night when I first go to sleep, she will lay across my legs. Once she jumped in my lap and I could not believe it, lol. I absolutely love her.

• Wish I could post a video clip here, For the past 2 weeks I been feeding these 2 bonded feral cats on my way home …. By like the 8th day they already expect me at the same time or I play a cat calling video & they make their way … one of them is still very scared, the other one has gotten comfortable eating right next to me although not 100% yet … the one you could see clearly on the pic went & put his paw 🐾 trough the gate before he (or she) came out to eat & touched my hand β™₯️ 🌌 they say feral cats will never allow you to touch them & if they do it means they are stray, but I don’t think they are stray at all … it just been a consistent 2 weeks but who knows … also going to inquire & see if I can adopt this sweetheart
    This weekend - https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYpmDvEg5B9/?utm_medium=copy_link

• edited January 2022

My feral friends are posing for the camera today πŸ“Έ