Food While Cuddling

Please forgive me if this is a repost of anything.

I want to start a thread to see if people cook or have food while they cuddle. If so what kind of food?

Comments

• @Odinson87 Absolutely! I just had an amazing session in Austin and helped to cook a wonderful and well planned meal! We had steak and stir fried veggies. Such a great way to connect and bond before melting into some amazing cuddles!

10/10 recommend preparing, or otherwise just enjoying food before during or after cuddles!

• It's pretty common. I have one regular cuddlebuddy with whom I always cook shepherd's pie. It started because she really fancied it, and now it's our ritual.

• Cooking and eating a meal together is one of my favorite "cuddle" activities.

• I’ve never eaten or cooked during a cuddle session. I would rather focus on cuddling. I would definitely consider cooking if I ever had an overnight session.

• If you're cuddling on a couch while playing videogames, stuff like M&Ms or Skittles is usually pretty good. No crumbs, no sauces, no elbow-jabbing while you work cutlery. Even popcorn during a movie isn't as tidy. But usually I do eating separately from cuddling.

Drinking, on the other hand! There's nothing like a big mug of hot tea and a cuddle, especially in winter.

• Unfortunately, the digestive symptoms I feel after eating are not conducive to cuddling. 🙈

I'd rather cuddle on an empty stomach— but not hungry, either. Timing is everything.

• @Nature_Lover_ I'd like to know. Does that count as cuddle time with the whole meal prep and everything or is that not included? I'm curious how you personally facilitate that? Does that make sense?

• edited January 2022

I’m the biggest foodie ever 😋 but the most I’ll do during cuddle sesh is icecream , I just can’t see myself on the couch or bed eating a burger 🍔 (especially trying to cuddle) lol

Edit: I realize ice cream can get messy too, but I can see me & cuddle partner vibing watching tv / music / or if outside just enjoying nature while enjoying icecream & than cuddles … I don’t know about a T bone steak 😂 / …

• Sharing munchies is a love language 🥰

• I love cooking for overnight sessions (and or longer sessions) Chicken, rice and veggies were something i shared with one of my cuddlers! We really enjoyed this experience together and i could tell he really appreciated my gesture!

• @SweetiSammi does that include theater popcorn? 🥰

• @JoyfulHeart yesss! Popcorn and peanuts 😋

• What have I not had food wise with a client? That's the question 🤣🤣

I'm a foodie, so I embrace the opportunity when it comes to fruition.

• @Odinson87 Totally makes sense and that is a great question! Generally it is case by case as many variables can affect the scenario. If it’s an overnight with an abundance of time it makes sense to enjoy some food and this falls within the overnight session price. If you’d like to connect and just prepare and share or otherwise grab a bite together maybe to break the ice or test cuddle compatibility that would be my non cuddle rate which is on my profile. Always welcome to message me directly for any more specific questions. 😊

• Well in my past 2 overnight sessions I ordered pizza and I think it is a great idea especially for long sessions. Thanks for starting this thread.