Which is more important, mind or body

Trick question

Got you

Comments

• ๐Ÿช„๐Ÿ”ฎ...๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• Nice question ๐ŸŒŒ for the most part mind โœจ

• Which is more important, software or hardware? Heh. Yeah, that's a trick question all right. Well done.

• Which is more important, the Motor or the Transmission?

• If I had to pick one, I think Iโ€™d go with mind. But thatโ€™s coming from someone with a fully functional body and a frustratingly dysfunctional mind; my valuation might be different if my situation were reversed.

• I'm finding it hard to pick, because both rely on each other for their existence.

• [Deleted User]Saysoh (deleted user)
    edited January 2022

For me, the body can be maintained at a functional level throughout life with basic knowledge of nutirents. It doesn't grow, it's just manageable until death. The mind, that always grows and also has true mysetries behind it even at the fundamental level and can be exercised without a ceiling.

Trick question all you want, but I think the mind is more important than the body because ideas can be shared and that can cause a ripple effect albeit sometimes in a negative way, but ripples are ripples. I can't imagine my small intestine changing the world.

• The body can't operate without the mind, so it would have to be the mind.

• edited January 2022

Brain โ‰  mind.

One must have a brain that is functioning at a minimal level to keep the body alive. One can have a body that is still alive but no functioning mind. However, without the body there is no mind.

• @Babichev I was about to make that distinction and you beat me to it! But ๐Ÿ’ฏ