National Compliments Day!

Today is National Compliments Day!

Let’s start a thread where you compliment the cuddler who commented before you 💝
Take one and pass it on 🌸

(…yes I’m fishing for a compliment too 😇)

Comments

• @SweetiSammi you have an energy that is warm, welcoming, and fun, and you put people around you at ease.

It's been said before, but you're an awesome hooman bean.

• @SweetiSammi you ARE a fabulous human!!!

And @JoyfulHeart I am so thankful for someone like you who speaks their truth with kindness and has a desire to look for and FIND joy in their life.

• There are some who come into our lives for a lesson, a season, or both. Some come blazing into your life in all their glory, who are unabashedly true to themselves, fierce with joy, aware of and has walked in long shadows while still sharing their bright light, who is quick with their smile and infectious laughter. There is no other person I've met so far in this lifetime that exemplifies this more than @sillysassy .

• @SweetiSammi nothing but awesome vibez & style from you! 😝 from the beevis & butthead card collection to the ren & Stimpy Fanny pack you keep them in 😄 … you’ll literally make friends with everyone / prefer a hole in the wall spot than a “fancy spot” / & value experiences over things 🌌

• @sillysassy, you're not only amazingly positive, you're a thoughtful person who doesn't shy away from challenging questions.

@Sideon, you genuinely care about others and are willing to suffer a little (or a lot) if it means helping. You're the kind of person who makes a good friend through all weather.

• edited January 2022

I agree with @Sideon. If anyone wants unadorned joy without any pretences or agenda, I give you @sillysassy. I don’t care what age or gender we are discussing, I find her to be a human we should all aspire to be.

• edited January 2022

@cuddles_ndream

You're good at getting people to open up with fun conversational pieces.

@DaringSprinter

I like your rational mind, and your insistence on having evidence for what you believe. You're an okay dude.

@FunCartel

I enjoy your wit and levelheadedness. When it comes to forum posts, I like to keep an eye out for yours.

• edited January 2022

@HogboblinZwei I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you are the type who is willing to bring a different perspective to things and a desire to speak and stand for your truth in the face of opposition!

@DaringSprinter THANK YOU!!!!! Awwww You all!!! I want to give compliments to all ya'all!!! @FunCartel 🥰
    Poor @SweetiSammi we might throw everything off course!!!

• edited January 2022

@HogboblinZwei very witty / clever / sharp minded / & relentless , the forum isn’t nearly as fun w/ out your presence (forcing others to be sharp / on point / & on their A game) always a few steps ahead.

• bumping and sticky-ing this thread for the day

• @Sideon compliments to you for sticky-ing this thread! 😁

• @OhioMike I always enjoy your balanced perspective and hard-earned wisdom that you bring to the table.

@Sideon I love your dedication to empathy and maintaining kindness through the forum.

@sillysassy I want to sincerely thank you for the caring mom energy you bring to the forum. It makes my day.

@SweetiSammi bahaha, from the little I know about you, you have excellent taste in 90s cartoons.

@FunCartel you bring wisdom and a hilarious wit to these forums. I love your posts.

@cuddles_ndream bahahaha. Your sense of humor is always on point!

@JoyfulHeart I love the fact that you represent an aspect of the healthy masculine, and I value the joyful energy you bring to the forums.

• @MCcuddles2 i admire your passion in technology/ physics/ engineering & education… you genuinely know a lot about a lot! I was impressed hearing your 3 main languages - always looking forward to reading your point of view & perspective! 😄

• @sillysassy you are a great friend! 😊

• @SweetiSammi - My hat's off to you for initiating this positive thread.

@JoyfulHeart - Your poet's heart and clarity are two specific reasons I enjoy you and your posts.

@cuddles_ndream - Color me completely clueless about bitcoin, but I admire your varied interests and your participation here on CC.

@DaringSprinter - Water under the bridge. Here's to new beginnings. I appreciate your intelligence and science-based perspective, your succinct and articulate writing style that belies the cold and emotionless, and shows us your heart, too.

@FunCartel - Razor sharp. Killer quips. Funny as all hell. I love that you don't take much/yourself/others too seriously. Your self-deprecation is an admirable feint, but you, sir, care.

@HogboblinZwei - Stealing from Stan Lee here, but "With great power comes great..." Wait. With great writing skills comes great responsibility. You're mighty gifted. Mighty mighty gifted. Your voice recording shocked me - I'm trying to figure out if you have an accent or not? (Says the guy who grew up in the West.) Here's to new beginnings and "there's more to life than death and inevitability." Water under the bridge with you too, btw.

@OhioMike - thank you for your wisdom, moral support, and virtual shoulder.

@MCcuddles2 - I'm reading "King, Warrior, Magician, Lover: Rediscovering the Archetypes of the Mature Masculine" because I'm a mature AF dude. That you used "healthy masculine" in a positive way here made me smile. Thanks for that.

• @Sideon an important asset to cuddlecomfort

• @sillysassy

Of all the cuddlers I haven't cuddled yet...

... you are the one I've come to know the best. You have the ability to see people and to appreciate them for who they are. You are a beautiful amalgam of love, wisdom, honesty and fun.

• @Sideon

Thank you. I appreciate your writing skills, and your coolness. I don't mean that in a "skateboarding and drinking soda" way—you seem calm and collected when you express yourself. Sort of like a wizard.

Also: that's not how I actually talk. I like to do different accents and silly voices. There was a thread a long time ago where I submitted voice recordings, covering weird and gross posts on the forum—I utilized a variety of accents then. As a young person I wanted to get into voice acting.

For this latest voice recording I did several different takes, all with different voices. The one I settled on was...hrm. Comically Hebrew. Somewhat based upon my paternal grandfather, especially how he'd say "ass". He struggled with swearing. I think this had something to do with him being a rabbi, and how he thought of himself as a pillar of the community/good role model. I dunno. But it sure was hilarious to me.

• @HogboblinZwei ——Sort of like a wizard….. comically Hebrew 😂😂😂

• @JoyfulHeart - I like your extremely kind and thoughtful replies that I see throughout the forum. 🫂

@OhioMike - you are really funny. 🤣🤣🤣

@SweetiSammi - your username fits you. You're sweet! 🫂

I know we were only supposed to compliment one cuddler. Please don't yell at me for not following the directions. 😬 LOL.

• edited January 2022

Hahha! Oh my goodness, I love how this thread has derailed!! And I don’t mean to take @Sideon ‘s job, but I think the rules of this thread were meant to be broken.

I want to compliment everyone who participated on their complimenting skills!! Some of these are the best and most sincere compliments I’ve ever seen in my life!! Wow!! Totally feeling the love here 💗💗💗

@sillysassy your smile is like sunshine on a rainy day 🌞

@JoyfulHeart our first cuddle experience was watching one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen in my life, but your company made it one of the best 💘 “what does the fox say” 😄🦊

@Sideon I’m new to the forums and I was kind of turned off by the way that negativity was forming. Thank you so much for wrangling us up and bringing order to the chaos! You’re doing a great job!

@cuddles_ndream real recognize real, homie! heh huh heh huh you said hole

@MCcuddles2 thank you!! If we got the same taste in cartoons, I know you got good taste too! 🍿 📺

@HogboblinZwei @DaringSprinter I’m tagging y’all together cuz I’m assuming you’re a tag team and honestly I don’t agree with everything you say or how you say it, but I appreciate your voice and engagement.

@Green_Eyes I love our new friendship and I’m excited to see where it goes! Green eyes are the rarest so I know you’re a gem. 💎 ✨ 💚

And I can’t wait to get to know everyone else here!!

Love,
    Sam

• This thread made my eyes all welly.
    @SweetiSammi ~ Thank you for starting a thread where some of the most beautiful people in all of CC land are getting to see how wonderful they are. I don't know what else I can add, other than if it weren't for all of you currently here I wouldn't be either.

Thank you all for the comfort your being here creates in this cuddle community. ♡

• @quixotic_life an absolute unique joy and quirky character who is a thrill to chat with, has a thorough and descriptive page that describes her cuddle style from A to Z (and even some invented letters thrown in along the way just for fun..!) in original and creative ways…and is a pleasure to read her fun filled page of beautiful musings…reminds me of a choose your own adventure book with how her profile is set up! Huge props for that!

Can only wonder and have my curiosity piqued on how unique of an experience meeting her and having the pleasure to potentially cuddle with her might be one day!

A true wordsmith, with clever combinations and invented words and phrases too…from the endearing descriptions of “tactile centric adventurer,” to describe her cuddle style, “schritches and nuzzle snuggles”, and the “snuggleupagus” as her spirit animal …just to name a few of her unique outlooks and unbeatable play on words…though there’s so many memorable ones on her page that one could get lost in them as if they were meandering around a maze or a library filled with the best choose your own adventure books…

Truly holds a deep introspective outlook and genuine cuddle heart and possesses all the pizazz! Not quite a “quiet” life lived, (though she’s a self described introvert at heart…💗fellow introvert friends celebrate…!) but rather an ethereal “quixotic” one in all and only the best ways ;)

• @SweetiSammi - thank you. 💜🫂

• edited January 2022

I'm not sure if it's supposed to be simply the person above you or the last person to leave a compliment so I'm doing both. 😌

@jasmineluv I admire your choice of storytelling &, whether directly or indirectly, you choose to uplift the imagination of others. Since I've joined the site, I've always felt a calming presence from you and hope that you are well.

@SweetiSammi I admire your drive to help people just from the vibe of your profile alone. Whether it's your work in the medical field, giving massages, or ofcourse offering cuddles. I've never got a negative feeling from you in the forum & I think you'd be an awesome person to meet in real life.

• @JoyfulHeart Appreciate your calm and wise demeanor and words to attempt to soothe conflicts. Your approach and kindness in general comes through in all your interactions. The anonymous gift you got of a session just shows how much that truly resonates among everyone here.

• Unsticky-ing this thread.

Good morning.

• @jasmineluv ~ 🥲🤗🥰
    What a lovely and sweet being you are. Thank you for all of that above and for all that you bring to this community.