CBS comedy “Ghosts” and other favorite tv shows

(Yes I work for CBS, but I would be praising this show no matter what network it is on)

Have you seen “Ghosts” yet? It is the top new comedy this season and it was just announced that it has been renewed for a second season. IMHO This is the funniest show in years, and is well worth your time. It’s a remake of the BBC series of the same name, but has gone in some interesting directions in this version. You can binge the whole season (so far) on Paramount+ and it is well worth your time.

So what current shows are YOU watching now?

Comments

• edited January 2022

@DaringSprinter and I have been watching Futurama. It's one of my favorite shows, and Daring had never seen it before because his family hates fun. It's been grand.

I'm looking forward to House of the Dragon, and Rings of Power. Whoever decided on The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power is bad at making creative choices.

A small rant follows:

For real. Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power? That's unwieldy and goofy as hell. I get it, I get it—brand recognition. But still! Rings of Power works far better. If they really felt that having Lord of the Rings in the title was critical they could have used the subtitle The Fall of Númenor or whatever. Even something like Middle-earth: The Second Age sounds better, even though it's technically inaccurate because the continent of Middle-earth isn't central to the stories they're going to tell.

Ugh.

• Ozark (the last season😭)

• @Spud424 You're welcome 😁😁 😉😂😂🥰

• I knew you'd love it 😂😂😂