Cuddling for Comfort

Cuddling can be relaxing, getting things off your mind, Being in the moment

Comments

• No kidding man. What's especially important is that you find a cuddler, professional/enthusiast, who knows when and when not to give advice/a different point of view.

I'm not saying that they can't do those things I'm saying that there's a time and place for that. The reason being is that you don't know what a person is going through or what kind of support a person has or in most cases don't have. Sometimes it's best just to be there for someone.

• At least that's what I believe.

• Except in extreme circumstances, I believe that advice should be given only when requested. At most, ask your cuddle buddy if they're seeking advice.

• @Odinson87 My sweet friend and fellow paid cuddler @simsaddict does this wonderful thing where is she fully present and listening to me when I am sharing - and then she asks me, ‘would you like me to just listen or Give feedback?’ And I absolutely love this! I’ve adopted this within my exchanges and it really sets the pace for a healthy conversation.

• edited January 2022

A favorite clip of mine ... that I bridge illustrates the response to comfort (though in the clip it is flying)
    At :52 "your neurotransmitter levels are rising steadily"....

This is how I feel often during a cuddle 😉. Grateful for the body/brain's ability to respond to connection and comforting touch ❤️.

• @Nature_Lover_ wonderful way to approach it.