Since there’s a topic about religion I figured one about politics

edited January 2022 in General

Is fine. Maybe it isn’t … if it gets shut down I get it! Ok so Biden has been sh*tting on minorities & the working class …. He was supposed to be the Hero but survey says - Not! People of color & Middle America are amongst the most who do not want the Vaccine 💉 …. His administration has used tactics (which are unconstitutional & have been overturned in several cities & states) to force people to get it or lose their livelihoods (this argument isn’t to debate effectiveness or being for or against, but on mandating , & regardless what your stance is or mines, what I’m saying is that he has lost all those votes for re-election …

secondly , it is hard to survive out there , the working class / the poor needs to grind it out …. Thanks to Biden, any transaction now through zelle / cash app / ect that is $600 or more will be reported - are you kidding me? We are now gonna search for every quarter / nickel / & penny on every ones couch to pay this ridiculous deficit? nice !

Thirdly - his administration’s stance on crypto & Gary gensler as the head of the SEC is not ruining defi - No, it is simply pushing innovation away, overseas - ask Singapore / Portugal / El Salvador ect …Coinbase was going to give you 4% in their lend program , meaning that just by holding Usdc stablecoin , 100% would be guaranteed & for every $100k you had, would get back $4k, that’s on top of receiving 4% cash back on coins like Xlm ect … had this happened, banks would have been forced to get competitive or go extinct overnight … they are happy giving you a National rate of like… maybe half of 1 percent , & lending your money out for 12% - 29% , & just insuring your money for up to $250k, nice! …

every state that turned blue will immediately go back to red, & blue states who are 50/50 on the fence will lean red, I can’t wait to vote for anybody who runs against Biden , doesn’t matter who it is. You heard it here 1st - Biden & his administration will not get a 2nd term coming up because voters remember & will not forget.

Comments

• In past practice, we don't allow political or religious threads. Just because one topic is up doesn't make it a free-for-all, and does not make this post correct or appropriate. One does not equal the other. Given the heat in the current thread, that one will be closed soon, too.

-Sid

This discussion has been locked.