Products to use while cuddling

Do you all have any products that they like to use while cuddling such as any specific lotions, oils, candles etc? I would love if you would all share and post pics if possible.

Comments

• I like to smoke a little crack right before the session.

• For me, I love scented candles & I believe yankee candles has just the perfect one

• @MCcuddles2 buttcrack 🀣

• I have a sound machine, lights for atmosphere, incense and scented wax lights. I also have multiple cuddle playlists depending on the cuddler and their preference for music. And a big fluffy body pillow lol

• I have a scented room plug in that I bought from melaleuca dot com. It's all natural and a very light vanilla Chai scent. Just enough to keep it fresh and yummy smelling.

I have lots of live plants in there, and keep two or three soft chenille throw blankets around for comfort.

And I keep a stocked mini fridge with bottled water, sodas, and candy in case anyone gets thirsty or wants a snack. 🍬😊

• @MCcuddles2 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I love when someone puts in extra effort to enrich a connection or experience by way of thoughtful things such as those mentioned by the above replies. Within cuddling as a paid party I take accountability for cultivating the best environment regarding these comforts though more often than not I am not actually hosting. While I have soft blankets and pillows, have brought candles and music, snacks and drinks, I do not have a set regimen but would love to do more within these details.

Following πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜Š

• @MCcuddles2 - Me too!
    I thought I was the only one who did that, since it’s hard to come by.
    Glad to hear that I am not alone fellow crack brother.

• You guys are scaring me. Scarring me? Whatevs.

• I have a sound machine and a Wi-Fi tv. Use a U Tube channel with a camp fire going or a creek with sound effects

• Lotions and oils? Just remember you suppose to stay dressed at all times...no full body massages. But if you think about a simple neck massage ;) Dr Teal's has very nice oil blends with essential oils. Or if you're into aroma therapy like me you can get carrier oils and essential oils and make your own blends. No need for oils or lotions to do feet or hands.
    I have head and neck massage equipment handy, but not always use as my hands usually do the job just great :)

I always like to set a nice atmosphere when I'm hosting, diffuse lights and candles...shouldn't be a too strong scent or different scents as that could be overwhelming, just something very light. I have a nice relaxing playlist I like to play but always ask my clients if they have favorite music they like relaxing to.
    Have a few extra pillows (smaller and bigger), it helps with certain positions and makes it more comfy.