whats your preferable cuddle dress code

[Deleted User]chubbyhands (deleted user)

just out of curiosity what's are some preferable dress codes?

Comments

• @chubbyhands under the FAQ tab there is an initial list. at the bottom of selections is an extended list that @respectful put together where among the topics covered is what to wear when cuddling. Fantastic resource. Welcome to the community and happy cuddling 😊

• Welcome to the site @chubbyhands What fabulous pictures you have!!

I love wearing super comfy soft stuff. 😊 And it depends if my co-cuddler is like a furnace or an ice box..... sometimes shorts and sometimes a big fluffy sweater and fuzzy socks!

• Socks?

I don't think there's willful deceit
    In what we have heard on the street,
    But we're never told
    By those who are old
    That socks are just bags for our feet.

(This poem came to me during an overnight cuddle session)

• Cozy socks the rest is arbitrary 😝

• @chubbyhands we didn't hear what YOUR favorite dress code is??

@JoyfulHeart omgosh.....

• I like sweatpants and a tank top. I never wear socks.

• Shorts and a t shirt for me

• This is great!! 🤣

During a recent cuddle session my cuddle buddy was wearing socks while my feet were bare - an organic conversation in which he disclosed that psychopaths and serial killers often sleep with socks on came about! I have Yet to fact check or dig into any supporting science but it was hilarious at the time and seems at best somewhat applicable to this conversation 🤷‍♀️🤣

I also once cuddled with a woman wearing a Batman type night gown complete with Velcro for a cape which unfortunately did not make it to the session.
    As long as the terms and conditions of this site are followed and everyone feels safe, respected and comfortable I don’t have additional rules or requirements for myself or my clients regarding dress code.

• psychopaths and serial killers often sleep with socks on

I am proof of that. We also love key lime pie.

• I love key lime pie 🤤

• No socks for me thanks

• I like to wear nice cozy fluffy clothes but some people want skin contact I’m not too much into tank tops and shorts but if it’s requested I suppose it’s ok too

• Def depending on the tempature. But i like to wear anything that is comfortable to me and my cuddle partner. As long as they're comfortable and feel respected then we are all good.

• I’m a living furnace, so t-shirt and gym shorts are all the insulation I care to have in even the coldest room.

• I swear I don’t have a foot fetish but if I see my cuddle partner wearing socks, I’m like oh heck no, those need to come off 🤣

• After becoming diabetic, I had to start wearing socks 24-7.

Psychopaths, serial killers, and diabetics! Oh my!

• @FunCartel 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not a fan of key lime if we are being honest and I’m a sock off kinda cuddler all day long 🤷‍♀️😊✌️

• [Deleted User]suzybabe (deleted user)

Definitely communicate prior to meeting with my cuddle partner what they’re comfortable with. It’s about comfort and respecting the shared space two people are in.

• Definitely socks 🧦

• My feet easily get cold, so definitely warm cozy socks... and yes very soft clothing, I have soft pijamas, or my velour jumpsuits that are my favorite to wear....

• Free the feet

• edited January 2022

Accidental double post

• @Morpheus ~ I'd be willing to bet money you'd eat those words if we ever cuddled. I also don't like wearing socks but I don't like shock freezing my partners either. I promise I have it on trusted authority my frozen toeses aren't just a bit cold to me... they're like unexpected ice daggers to others.
    🧊👣😱

• @chubbyhands honestly for me I prefer guys that I cuddle to wear some kind of compression shorts an then either basketball shorts or , some kind of comfy shorts , an a Tshirt or tank top an definitely for love of all things good , Socks !! 😅 when I cuddle women just usually shorts an a tank top , but you just have to talk to whoever you cuddle , everyone has so many preferences

• One piece onesie and a snorkel mask. 🤪

• [Deleted User]chubbyhands (deleted user)

@sillysassy shorts and a T-shirt normally does just fine

• I’m usually in my softest shorts usually cotton and a nice fitting t shirt, socks are a must for me too!

• Welcome! My cuddle attire is usually some type of tank top and shorts. Sometimes I’ll wear loose fitting pajamas but it just depends on how I’m feeling. Every cuddler is different though so just ask your buddy!

• I think the room temperature can determine what my adequate outfit is. If it's too hot, shorts and a tank top. If it's a little cooler pajama pants and a t-shirt.