Trying to meet new people to cuddle

[Deleted User]DMO888 (deleted user)

I’m a single parent, my daughter is 8, a few weeks ago my daughters grandfather who was like another parent to her passed away while shoveling. He had a heart attack while my daughter was there and she saw it all. Her and I have been working through the grieving process to heal from this. He was a great man and meant a lot to us both, I haven’t been able to get to a place where I feel up to cuddling in person but I would love to have some virtual sessions. I really enjoy meeting new people and like the therapeutic nature of this site. Anyone that is offering virtual sessions and would like to connect send me a message if you feel comfortable. Thank you for your time.

Comments

• I’m so sorry to hear about your traumatic loss! My condolences to your family 🌹 ❤️‍🩹

• @DMO888 I'm sorry that your family has experienced this loss!

• edited January 2022

@DMO888 - I am so sorry for your loss. 🫂

• I can't imagine your grief. I hope you find peace and a good way through this. When you can't get cuddles, yoga nidra may help with sleep?

• edited January 2022

@DMO888 - I feel for you and your loss.

I agree that virtual cuddle sessions could very much help you right now.

Although I don’t have any direct recommendations on who are the best virtual cuddlers, while you are looking around the site, I would encourage you find a cuddler (man or woman) with at least some good karma who has ‘virtual cuddles’ listed on their profile as something which they offer, and to message them and go from there.

• That’s never easy to go through. I’m sorry you have to experience this 😕 thankfully, there are a lot of people on this site who are amazing and caring and want the best for you so you’ll always have a support system here! 🌸

• @DMO888 im proud of you for sharing here and hope you continue to find the peace and comfort you deserve. Loss is never easy especially when It so closely impacts our children so you already know my heart goes out to you!!
    For anyone reading this is the OP’s area - I could not recommend a more respectful, wonderful, human to connect and cuddle with.

• I would be more than happy to do a virtual session if you ever care to! We can talk about whatever you like or even stream a movie together if that's more your style.

• Wow, that is brutal. I am so sorry to hear that. I can’t imagine.