Cuddle Parties or Individual Cuddles

edited January 2022 in General

I know a lot of them haven't been happening since COVID, but I have been noticing some of them coming back now that people are being vaccinated. I personally no longer like cuddle parties, and prefer the one-on-one approach. Very rarely am I okay with at least one other person join the cuddle, but that's only when I, as well as the other person involved, feel absolutely safe with the extra person.

Since I clearly stated my thoughts on cuddle parties. I want to know what are people's thoughts on cuddle parties? I wanted to leave it a more open-ended question and not attach a poll.

Comments

• I actually feel safer in cuddle parties. I’ve had too many guys push boundaries when it’s just two of us and when there are other people present that doesn’t happen. Plus I do love being in the middle of a sandwich. My experience at cuddle parties has been excellent.

• @Babichev interesting point of view. I have autism so it can be overwhelming in some ways. Sensory overload is all too common to people on the spectrum.

Maybe someday I'll give it another shot.

• I will echo Babichev. It can provide safety and accountability.