Criteria for contact

[Deleted User]Leyhill (deleted user)

What do we, as men, use as a criteria for contacting a cuddler that we have never met before? What do women use as a criteria for replying to that prospective cuddler? Just curious.

Comments

• I think that’s up to each person individually

• I agree with Morpheus. It's all highly individual. In my limited time on this sight, it seems to me that most of the people on here probably do have a genuine interest in cuddling. However, it seems that their is a large cross section of both men and women, who aren't yet emotionally prepared enough, to actually pursue platonic cuddling, as well as respecting the boundaries of others. So it seems that you have people on here that are curious, but afraid to act on there desire to cuddle with a relative stranger, and so will never reply to a message, or might ghost you. And then there are those who are ready to cuddle, but haven't developed the willpower to contain their sexual desires. And this goes for both men and women. This is why clear and honest open communication, of healthy boundaries is vital. Platonic cuddling should be about honoring and respect. Not with the position of fear and remorse, as the silent majority seems to hold it.