Pro STILL Pending Approval

I applied to be a pro last Tuesday night. It’s now Wednesday morning, so a week has gone by and my profile still says “pending approval.” When I applied it said I would be contacted within 7 days if approved, and the questions I have seen about this in the forums say it usually only takes 1-2 days. Is there anything I can do? Should I contact cuddle comfort? If I’m not approved, will the grey sticker go away? Why might it be taking so long?

Comments

• Yes, send in a brief, polite message. It's probably just the case that a small temporary backlog has built up - CC is a small operation. It's unlikely that there is any significance in the delay.

While you are waiting, write some profile text. Look at the profiles of professionals with lots of Karma for ideas. Don't copy what they have written, but use it to guide and inspire you. A good profile text will make it easier for the site to approve your account. You could add some more pictures too - it's not a big deal but the optimum number is about six.

Good luck!

• @CuddleDuncan Will do. I didn’t realize filling out the profile text would make a difference. I had some ideas from looking at other pros but I was waiting to do it after I got approved. Thank you!

• I've seen that before...sometimes it seems to take a long time.