Out of town cuddles

This thread has Probably been done already but I would love to hear some stories of sessions that you’ve had when out of town. I am up in Sacramento for work this week and had an amazing session with one of the locals last night. It’s always so nice to have a session and find some affection when out of town. I also spent time with co workers, some time alone to reflect and some time with some friends that live up here. Please share.

Comments

• I had a fantastic session a few days ago on a trip to Kalamazoo, MI. I had been communicating with a pro up there for a while and we finally had the chance to meet and cuddle. We are already planning another session during my next trip up there.

• I travel for work as well and my best story is this woman I met in Las Vegas. I was working and I sent her a message commenting on one of her profile pictures and we were soon chatting back and forth. This began in the early afternoon and at some point she sent a message saying “so do you wanna cuddle?” I said of course so I gave her the name of my hotel and early in the evening I met her at the hotel lobby, we came up to my room and we cuddle for a few hours before she had to go to work an overnight shift, it was just great.
    Two things about this cuddle, I never sent a picture (she didn’t ask for one) and we never exchanged phone numbers although we did after we cuddled. Also she was not a pro. We also met the next time I was in town so all in all a great experience.
    I also met another enthusiast in Las Vegas right before the pandemic and had a nice cuddle with her, we exchanged phone numbers but then the world stopped, I didn’t travel for almost two years and the trails went cold but the good memories remain.

• I like traveling for cuddles. Each time I have it's been so well worth it and I'm already looking forward to my next trip.