How long to wait for reply to Pro application?

Hey! I applied to be a professional cuddler and I'm very eager to begin (really hoping I get the job. I think this is an amazing thing to do- you can really help people feel comforted when they're down, or let them know they have someone to talk to and confide in that they can trust, which so few people have). I'm just wondering, does anyone know how long it usually takes for them to reply to your application with an answer??

Comments

• [Deleted User]Alternis (deleted user)
    Well they will probably give you the title in a few days as they do it by batches but I mean it doesn't guarantee any work cause that's up to clients to pick someone from their area and theres also alot of weirdos so hopefully someone with exp can let you know what to expect.
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    I think everyone that applies gets accepted lol
  • sometimes Mark the guy that runs the site usually can be right on top of it if they notice you want to be a pro. or sometimes it can take a while, go to contact then you should be directed to a message stystem, the subject should be "Pro cuddling" just make them aware you are trying to be a pro and waiting for the tag and to sign the contract, and they should be right on top of it :) @ mikalillan