Pricing for overnight stay?

[Deleted User]pinim (deleted user)

Can anyone help? I am a new professional and someone has asked about the price for an overnight stay, 10 hours, can anyone advise? ( Price is £50 pH, but obviously different overnight)
Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Have you cuddled with this person before?

• [Deleted User]Healing_Hugs (deleted user)

I offer a 25% discount on overnight sessions compared to my normal hourly rate 😊

My reasoning behind this is that we are asleep for at least 6 hour of this time but an overnight also requires a lot of trust and energy from the pro as it's sometimes hard to attend to someone for that length of time.

An overnight session is a very special experience, especially the actual act of going to sleep and waking up with someone. As you're a new pro (and it sounds like you haven't done an overnight before) I just want to encourage you to ask any questions you need to know in the pros only forum so you can keep safe and so you can make the session a great experience for your client!

• I haven’t done an overnight session, but I do offer it for those I’ve cuddled with in the past. I do this primarily for peace of mind, and so we can both be as comfortable as possible.

• edited March 2022

Welcome to CC, @pinim!

When setting your price for overnight sessions, I would ask yourself a few questions:

1. How valuable is your evening “down time” to you? Will it feel like an undue burden to give it up?
    2. Are there other activities that you typically do at night that contribute to your income or career development that you’d have to miss for an overnight (eg schoolwork, other jobs, admin work)
    3. Will getting less or less quality sleep than usual have a detrimental impact on your ability to function the next day?
    4. How often do you want to do overnight cuddles?
    5. When considering all the factors above, what amount of money would allow you to spend your night fully invested in the session without feeling anxious or resentful about the time or interrupted sleep?

I really enjoy overnights—my day job has a later start time, so it’s not hard to stay up late and make breakfast in the morning. I tend to treat these long sessions like a slumber party. We plan for 12-ish hours, if possible, and make dinner and/or bake cookies. Usually we end up playing some music or having drinks and then try a few different types of cuddles (ie couch vs bed vs outdoor).

Regardless of exactly how many hours are spent, I charge $600 US for an overnight. This cost makes sense for the amount of other business and chores that I give up to host and I’m left without resentment or anxiety about fully devoting my time and attention to a client for the whole evening. I would say it’s on the low to medium end for US cuddlers. I’ve only seen 2 who regularly do overnights and charge less, and those folks (like me) seem to offer that price because they enjoy those types of appointments.

At that price, I typically get about 3-5 overnight appointments per month and that feels right to me. You can always try out a number and adjust up or down if your like to do them more or less.

• @BellaSera You are apparently always in sync with what I would say, lol. I love your direction of questions to figure out your own personal price. I concur with the goal being to have it be a price that feels like "enough" in your own mind. If it's lower, you won't feel good about the exchange, but if it's higher then you'll potentially lose business that you would have felt good about at a lower price.

For reference, my prices are insanely good deals (prices are after CC fees, if a CC client schedules them). 14 hours (no meals) for $400 ($450 F-Su), 17 hours (dinner or breakfast shared) for $450 ($500 F-Su), or 20 hours (dinner and breakfast shared) for $500 ($550 F-Su).