What is your favorite snack?

Good evening cuddlers!!!

Thank you guys for participating in the previous polls and it means a lot to me! I was also curious about people's favorite snacks and would love to share my favorite snacks to eat. I love to snack on Ferrero Rocher, chocolate chip cookies, cheese sticks, Hershey kisses, and bbq or sour cream and onion potato chips. What are/is your favorite snack(s)?

1. What is your favorite snack?20 votes
    1. Chocolate chip cookies
      20.00%
    2. Raisin Cookies
        0.00%
    3. Milk Chocolate
        5.00%
    4. Dark Chocolate
      10.00%
    5. Popcorn
        5.00%
    6. Donuts
        0.00%
    7. Other (Please comment down below your favorite snack)
      40.00%
    8. Potato Chips
      10.00%
    9. Pretzels
      10.00%
    10. Brownies
        0.00%

Comments

• [Deleted User]DeadGirlWalking (deleted user)
    edited March 2022

The souls of my enemies. That stuff's delicious.

• My favorite snack is nearly any type of nut but especially macadamia, almonds, and walnuts.

• @JohnR1972 Thank you for sharing! Do you like to eat almond chocolates?

• 😅😂😂 lol

I chose other - I love 💕 chocolate chip cookies 🍪 (tates is a great 1) I love chocolate chip cookie dough icecream 🍨😋, cella’s cherry 🍒 covered chocolates are magic 🪄

• @cuddles_ndream I really love cookie dough ice cream as well! Do you like fried ice cream? That really sounds delicious and you have good taste!! ^.^

• Haagendaz mastered chocolate chip cookie dough icecream , fried icecream is a piece of heaven on earth! A really good flan does wonders!! (•u•)

• @cuddles_ndream I love fried ice cream too! I am not too fond of strawberry ice cream, but I love having strawberry fried ice cream! I'm honestly not into flan. :-(

• This stuff is amazing my new favorite snack, forever addicted 😋

• @Sveta88 wow!!! Where can you get these snacks from? They look yummy! I would like to try the blasted berry!

• Pound cake and tea.

If I want a relatively healthy snack, like something to keep me going between meals, it would be cheese and crackers or cheese with a piece of fruit.

“Bad” snacks - Ice cream is at the top of the list. Cookies. Applesauce (it’s sort of a substitute for ice cream in that it’s sweet, cold, and wet).

• @Babichev Yum!! I love pound cake!!! Good choices on the snacks! I love cheese and crackers! What is your favorite fruit? I should have added ice cream to the poll.

• I'm on a diet, so I can only eat ounce cake.

My favorite snack is probably mixed nuts.

• @JoyfulHeart thank you so much for sharing! Seems like nuts,cookies,and ice cream are very popular so far. I wish I could edit the poll and add nuts.

• I’m a traveling cuddler…so every time I’m driving/flying home I have to have White Cheddar Cheez Its!! I don’t know why either, but I feel weird when I don’t have it 🤣

• @ModestEnvy who doesn't love cheese?! I love having extra cheese on my food too. Yum! Thank you for sharing!

• @CuddleBarista1 They are super yummy and have bunch of flavors also Vegan which is a huge plus for me and very low on sugar but you wouldn't guess that lol. I personally buy them in Fresh Thyme but im sure you can get them from any healthy food stores or maybe get it online. Let me know if you end up trying them.

• @Sveta88 wow! That makes it even better that it still tastes sweet and is still low on sugar. I do see that it says a vegan treat. Let me go ahead and save it on amazon my cart. ^.^ Thank you so much for sharing!!

• @CuddleBarista1 you are absolutely welcome. I do hope you 😉 enjoy. I got hooked after the first bite lol. Watermelon is by far my favorite and u love that it don't taste fake like some other candy dose. I think it would be a prefect snack for summer. Omg I can't wait till summer comes so sick of this bipolar weather 😒 😑

• Banana w cookie butter :p

• Love fruits, veggies, nuts and cheeses for snacks around the homestead. Like @ModestEnvy I am also a traveling cuddler and my go to snacks while on road trips and traveling are kind granola bars. They satisfy my sweet tooth and keep me full and content between meals.

• @Nature_Lover_ i was actually going to write on the options granola bar, but there is a limit to put in the poll. I really love chocolate chip granola bar. Which is your favorite flavor granola bar? Fruits, veggies, nuts, and cheese are all awesome!

• edited March 2022

Lindt has the most wonderful dark chocolate with chili peppers mixed in. It's sweet, bitter, and hot, all at the same time.

• @GreatHornedOwl never heard of a spicy dark chococlate before. Good to know! Where can you get this item?

• edited March 2022

@I buy it at my local supermarket. Target and Amazon both carry the Lindt brand, which is what I like. Walmart carries a Chua brand, but I've never tried it. Amazon also carries several other brands that i have also not tried.

If that sounds good to you. you might also like Ginger Chews made by The Ginger People. Get them at Amazon or Trader Joe's

• @GreatHornedOwl good to know where to get. Will be browsing around!

• @CuddleBarista1 I love the kind granola bars that are chewy w coconut but chocolate chips never hurt anyone 🤷‍♀️🤤

@GreatHornedOwl I am going to have to try the Lindt chocolates you mentioned 😊😊

• @Nature_Lover_ i really like the quaky granola bar choclate chip! Yum! I have tried the kind bars, but it is too nutty for my taste. I appreciate you participating the fourm and thank you so much! ♡♡♡

• edited March 2022

If I'm in the mood for something sweet: Raisins
    If I'm in the mood for something salty: Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips
    If I'm in the mood for something chocolatey: Dark chocolate
    If I'm in a decadent mood: Junior Mints