How do they pay for their service

I was wondering when does the payment go into the account?? At arrival time?

Comments

• Payment should always be complete and confirmed before any cuddling begins. No exceptions.

• edited March 2022

Are you talking about the client paying you? That’s worked out between the client and the pro. Many use CashApp, Zelle, things like that. As for how you pay the site, I would not know about that. It should be in your agreement.

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)
    edited March 2022

@softteddy33 If your client books an hour and your fee is $80, then when you meet your client for the cuddle, you ask them for that $80 at the start of the session. They pay you in cash, CashApp, Venmo, PayPal, whatever you accept. Then a couple days later, CC takes your 15% fee through the credit/debit card you have on file here.

• edited March 2022

@CuddleDuncan Oh I remembered wrong. sorry :)

edited March 2022

@Melancholy
    From the Pro Cuddler Contract:

Payment

The Cuddler is responsible for collecting payment from the Client which should be done before the cuddle session begins. You can ask the Client to pay in cash or online via your preferred internet payment company (e.g. Paypal, Square).

• I always make it a point to pay before I begin the session, that way that part is taken care of and I don’t have to worry about it as I’m getting ready to leave feeling good from my cuddle session.
    And never has a pro asked me for payment but I volunteer to pay before we begin because I think is a good practice and for the reasons stated above.

• edited March 2022

@Moxytocin
    Well I don't want to get any pro cuddlers in trouble. so I probably misremembered.
    they definitely asked for money at the start of the session

@Melancholy it might surprise you to know that not only does the client pay the fee at the beginning, but if a client repeatedly pushes boundaries, the pro can cut the session short and not return that fee.

• @Moxytocin no I'm not surprised but I have been on this site nearly 4 years now so I've seen a lot.
    most of the pro cuddlers I knew are long gone though. :(