Is it always more quite on the weekend?

Random question. Random topic... I cuddled this evening. We shared quiet and talked metaphysical. Lots of topics.

It's occurred to me that I don't have enough "male" people in my friend group. If anyone, male or female, would just like someone to chat with, hit my PMs. You can expect me to follow the spirit of treating people as people, with respect. Just throwing this out there.

1. How often do you post?11 votes
    1. Yearly
      54.55%
    2. Quarterly
      45.45%

Comments

• Random question. Random topic... I cuddled this evening. We shared quiet and talked metaphysical. Lots of topics.

It's occurred to me that I don't have enough "male" people in my friend group. If anyone, male or female, would just like someone to chat with, hit my PMs. You can expect me to follow the spirit of treating people as people, with respect. Just throwing this out there.

• edited March 2022

Hourly

• @InvestorLogic

Eye sea watt ewe did their

• [Deleted User]DeadGirlWalking (deleted user)

Several times a day, usually. I'm forever gracing the forum with my half baked opinions and contentious comments.

• I believe it is more quiet on the weekends / thank you so much for your invitation & opportunity to chat with you in p.m.’s / & I’d say I post every single day (multiple times) except on Thursdays.

• Almost everytime I'm on here... so... multiple times a day sometimes. 🤷‍♀️

🤯 < I just have too many thoughts and too little impulse control. Plus I'm sure all my 'fans' are desperate to read my comments on every single thing so... 😉

• @quixotic_life I'm always happy to see your contributions!

• Same. Anyone ever need someone to talk to, hit my DM. Male, female, whatever.

• @Gallowglass
    For me it varies greatly from week to week. I will go through a period where I may post a comment 2 or 3 times per day (usually on different threads) then I may not post anything for a month.

Also, thank you for your DMs. I am going through some significant life changes right now due in large part to personal growth and the recognition unmet needs. I feel a chasm opening between myself and people I have had personal relationships for many years - nearly all of them are very set in their ways and are not very open minded. I don’t think I was ever as rigid as they are but I know I used to me more rigid than I am today - hence the growing chasm between us. I sincerely appreciate the words of encouragement you have shared with me through DMs.

• Quite infrequently - I tend towards quiet unless I have something specific to say in my daily life, and even more so online.