HUGGGGGGGS DAMMMMMMMIT!!! πŸŒˆπŸ¦šπŸ¦‹

edited March 2022 in General

I wanted to spin off of another beautiful soul that has a desire to talk about what a LOT of us are hopeful for here at CC. 😊
(I found him spreading JOY in yet another strangely toxic repetitive thread topic.... ahem)

Hugs Dammit! He said and I say.... Hear Hear!

Β«13456

Comments

• Careful there. You might start something. grin

• Anyone???? Anyone?!??!?!?!!!?!!?

• @Gallowglass πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜‰

• Unbearable

• I approve of this message.

• Squeeeezy hugs!!

• Hugs indeed! This just uplifted my spirits :))

• Eeeee!!! Hug Party!!!

• "That was my elbow"

• Sorry @Gallowglass I didn't mean to poke you in the elbow with my eye.

• This is the best thing EVER!!! β™₯️

• Word hugs dammit!

There are some people whose presence in my life brings light. Those people are deeply appreciated. You know who you are.

• edited March 2022

Hugs to all you fabulous human beings ❀️ πŸ«‚πŸ€—

• edited March 2022

WORD HUGS!!!! πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ˜
    Super hugs. Gentle hugs! Puppy hugs. FREE HUGS!!! ALL the hugs. ❀️

I saw a movie clip was so stinkin' cute and captured things about hugs very eloquently in my mind.

She was enclosed in a standing hug, right at her front door, lots of tears and emotions..... talking to her unborn baby and said,
    "Dear Baby, I hope someday, someone wants to hold you like this, for 20 minutes straight, and that's all they do. They don't pull away, they don't try to look at your face, they don't try to kiss you. All they do is wrap you up in their arms without an ounce of selfishness in it." So tender....

Can we give those kinds of hugs? Have you ever been so fortunate to receive those kinds of hugs? So dreamy.

• I Love hugs…. Big hugs to everyone πŸ€—

• Big hugs to every one!

• @sillysassy ~ Those wrapped up in the arms of someone who feels steady, grounded and open, whose hug is both solid and tender, and without words says, "I'm here, I've got you" are the best!!

Did you happen to catch the movie title??

• [Deleted User]Jamlocy (deleted user)

Hugs πŸ€—

• After a great cuddle I always give a big hug to my cuddle partner as they go out the door, lol
    And most of the time it’s a LONG hug, a few times with a Pro, I thought, I’d better let her go or the clock will start up again, LOL

• edited March 2022

A hug.

A simple 3 letter word. Except 12 or more when @sillysassy writes a title or sends one my way.

A hug has so much in it, much more than my body wrapped within the arms of a hug.

Please, no one armed side hugs.

I’m ready for a hug at about any time, usually RNTS. Yes, now please.

• Sending big hugs to all of you! Happy Monday! πŸ€—

• [Deleted User]LauraBear36 (deleted user)

A (child’s name)sandwich with mama and papa breadπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—

• Unconditionallyaccepinghugs dammit!

• Awwwwwww yes!!!! Its a lovely three letter word.
    (Yes I know sometimes I’m a little wordy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

@LauraBear36 😊😊😊 a sammich!!

@quixotic_life i think the movie was called Waitress. Lots of sad parts but that bit was just lovely. β™₯️

Hugggggggggssssssssz

• Awwwwww THIS!!!!

Multiple hugs dammmmmmmit!!!

• Hugging is so natural to humans!

• Oh my gosh, the babies hugging are so adorable! I want to hug a baby now! lol

• I love it.