how cuddling really helped me save liv

i just wanted to say in this discussion that i think a good cuddle to the most fragile of person can lead to saving their life you don't know what your service could do that's why i would probably be a regular pro cuddlier has anyone else found this to be the case? or am i the only one?

Comments

• With some of the cuddlers I’ve had, I know snuggles really makes a difference. I don’t like some pro accounts that say “I specialize in PTSD, trauma, depression, Anxiety. I can cure you”. That’s way too much hope to put on someone that is on the brink of suicide (on top of almost all of these pros having zero experience as a therapist to garner them saying that).

But I will say that I know for a fact, whether it’s a paid cuddle or not, having someone to hold and being comforted and told you are a worthy person, hearing compliments about yourself when you’ve lived a life of insults is extremely effective in making you see yourself in a healthier light.

When I have my cuddlers talk to me and vent about what they’re going through, no matter how small or large the issue, I know most don’t need advice. They just want someone to hear them out and they want to know their feelings are valid. It’s moments like there that solidify my love of cuddling.