Combine a Vacation with Cuddle Time in Central Virginia

Take advantage of the fact that my rental space is still in progress towards completion. Once it's finished the room rates will go up! The lowest option is free with overnights or $30 when added onto a cuddle session, but right now the "lowest" option will actually be the biggest once everything is complete! Right now there is a king bed in the room, a loveseat, dresser, individually controlled mini split - everything you need for a relaxing stay. I live on a wooded property with a pond and a creek, semi-rural but restaurants and shopping 3-5 miles away, dark sky at night filled with tons of stars on a clear night, lots of nature noises (especially frogs at night during frog season, ha), etc. The most exciting thing to look forward to in the future are more walking trails (I have one currently, but still need to clean it up after the winter storms). In the meantime, there are miles and miles of trails at a county park just a few miles away. In addition, high speed internet should be here by the summer, which will accommodate people who need to work remotely, and will provide access to virtually endless streaming services! A 25-35 minute drive will get you to all parts of Charlottesville, and Shenandoah and Skyline Drive not too far away either. Plenty of wineries and breweries around as well. Or just relax on property. Add in cuddle sessions or overnights to round out your getaway. Thoughts? Questions? =)
-Michelle

Comments

• Still waiting on the high speed internet, but this place is great so far otherwise! I understand the nervousness of traveling before having met me, so if you are otherwise really interested and curious, message and ask me about my guaranty. I have confidence in my sessions, but realize that people who don't know me may not be as certain, I don't want anyone to feel like they have wasted their money, and it makes me happy the more people I get to help and to meet. Give me a chance! 😁

• Fiber internet is finally coming next week! So now you'll be able to cuddle, vacation, and work remotely all at the same place! I'm so excited to host! 😁

• I can't believe how many fireflies come at dusk in my front yard. 😮💜 And the hummingbirds are in massive numbers! 🐦

Wildflowers probably won't come in too much until next year, but there are some to be found in the walk around the small meadow. 🌻

• You would be surprised at the value here. I offer discounts for all retreats. Starting at a 20% discount for two days (of 2.5+ hours each) or overnights in a row, with the discount going up incrementally all the way up to 45% for 6+ days / overnights. (No need to commit to everything up front until meeting me, but the discount applies if you decide to go through with the multiple days). 😁

• I'm changing my plan for what to do in the second room. What else would it be nice to have available in the space which would add to your vacation / retreat experience? 😁

• Don't forget about me if you're coming to or through Virginia, Charlottesville (25 minutes), Richmond (1 hour), etc. I love visitors. 😁