Overnight sessions

[Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
edited January 2017 in Professional Cuddling
Although I've seen several pros over the past couple of years, I've never done an overnight session. I do think it would be fun especially in a situation where I was maybe traveling for work and didn't know anyone in town. I'm curious to hear about some of your overnight session stories. Please share if you don't mind. I just assumed that there would be some kind of meal involved. What have you all done regarding food during an overnighter? If I ever did it, I figured getting take out would probably be the easiest. 

Comments

• Great topic to bring up! I'll be interested in hearing some stories and opinions on this too.
    I'm open to doing an overnight cuddle session and yes, I'd wondered about eating as well. I prefer making home cooked meals and would enjoy cooking a meal for the cuddle session... whether it be dinner, breakfast, or both. Take out or delivery would be good too though... my last cuddle session we talked about our love of food and of tacos and so the next time I book with her we already plan to enjoy some tacos before cuddling up.

But yes, an 8-10 hour overnight cuddle session would need to include something to eat.

• [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    Sorry @reurbo I was really hoping to hear some feedback on this topic but ever since the threads have been moved, this section is dead.

I actually just remembered that I did have an overnighter once but it wasn't planned. I was in Vegas, it was a two hour session and three hours into it, she asked if she could stay. We slept and woke up in the morning and she left. It was awesome but there was no meal. If an overnighter was planned, I'm pretty sure the cuddler and client would be Hungry and making food would be awesome and fun.
  • I'd hoped to see what others had said too, but yes, until this section updates on the main page with the General either not that many will come to it to check on it or not many know about it. I know I'm guilty of just updating the main page and going off active discussions from there.
  • [Deleted User]Victoria92 (deleted user)
    First off, I'm new here so I've never had an overnight session with a client but I've slept over with friends. I stayed at a guy's house once(completely platonic) and we didn't eat but whenever my girl friend stayed the night, I always made her breakfast. I would think it depends on the person and situation. I'm the kind of person to feed people, I'm even down to make snacks for small sessions.

That being said, I wish more people would comment their overnight stories. I read one that was on a news site and she was very uncomfortable with the whole thing.
    Can't comment on overnight session, but I'll comment on the food part .
    i just entertained a pro at my cabin for three hours, and  cooked her a meal . I gave her a menu of items to choose the day before , ( she like chicken instead of a roast)
    It was too easy to set out cheese and crackers to nibble on before cuddling . And everyone seems to want to drink h20 .  I usually have sweetened lime juice to add to the water .
    about 20 min before the session was over I put the yardbird in the oven , and then fired the veggies when we were done cuddling .
    the grocery store makes it easy these days for a salad , you can get a ready mixed bag of greens in the produce section . 
    I sent her home with yummy
    in her tummy.
    if I were to do a hotel session I would make ahead a meal , snd bring . These days there seems to be a refer and microwave in all hotel rooms .
    next time I think I might try meal first .

i would not recommend fresh garlic in anything .before cuddling 
  • Dang all those ideas sound lovley. I think for an over night it would be nice to have some things planned. Maybe a few board games. I personally think it could be fun to cook together and then hot coco or wine, cheesecake and a few movies to end the night! Heh
    Ive never had a sleepover either, but would assume if you are comfortable with the person it could be a blast and a half :)
    Would love to hear success stories as well! Hopefully someome comes along that can share! :p
  • [Deleted User]navyvet76 (deleted user)
    I had one sleepover, i think itshould require more planning than a typical session.
  • [Deleted User]FlowerofLife (deleted user)
    As soon as I have one, I'll let you all know how it turned out;-)
    Peace
  • [Deleted User]navyvet76 (deleted user)
    edited March 2017
    I probably won't do an overnight again. At least not with a pro. Idk not my thing. For me it is a bit much. I think my limit for a pro is 2 hours and non 3 or 4. But when i did my one sleepover, I picked up something for us to both have for dinner.
  • No overnights for me. My hyper-cautious side doesn't want to chance being asleep in the presence of a stranger who is awake. Especially in an unfamiliar city. All she has to do is send a text, and suddenly you are awakening to a robbery-in-progress in your hotel room. Sounds far-fetched, but worse things have happened.
  • [Deleted User]Alternis (deleted user)
    Overnighters can be fun if they are kinda all nighters where you stay up and do fun stuff. If I actually spooned someone to sleep id probably end up grabbing a boob in my sleep. :(
    @Alternis that's what I call incidental touching and most pros will understand and forgive incidental touching.
     I have done many many overnights, not through this site or since becoming a professional cuddler, but with platonic friends, both male and female.  

I live on a farm with 18 acres, 1/2 mile down a gravel road and surrounded on three sides by the reservoir so we often have big bonfires out in the field. Afterward we would hottub and cuddle as we fell asleep.  The bonfires usually include Smores, or some kind of sausage on a stick and sweet potatoes in foil in the fire. Even roasted garlic bulbs in the fire because if both eat it, the stink isn't so offensive. 

I am famous for my big omelettes (free range chickens make perfect eggs, homegrown organic veggies and herbs, and homemade goats milk cheese anyone?)

if the boundaries are really clear that no sex is involved, it makes the whole evening really pressure-free and everyone can just relax and enjoy  instead of expectations and anticipation overshadowing everything. 

Definitely food, I don't know that there is ever a social situation in my home that doesn't include food! Or cuddling. Always cuddles. 

I have a room FULL of pillows in my loft. 

The one thing I have not been able to wrap my head around is bringing a stranger to my home. I guess because I live so far out in a remote area, and I really need to trust somebody before I bring them around especially because I have two children. But I love love waking up in someone's arms. 

• I haven't taken her up on it but the pro I have seen here in Birmingham charges 400 for overnight. So real set time frame. I was told if I wanted to could go around whenever I want and she will cook dinner, rent a movie, go out, just whatever really. We both don't sleep really so I would imagine we would be up most of night chillin and cuddling, then bed. She said after she cooks breakfast and coffee the session would technically be over. Sorry I know that isn't too specific as I have not actually done it so I don't know how helpful it is to you.

Honestly of you are doing an overnight but then a lot is spent sleeping I don't know if I would feel its worth it or not. It would be good to book with an insomniac lol
  • Meant to say NO real time frame, not so real time frame.
     I would imagine overnight snuggles would be great for insomniacs, or for two people that worked odd hours or shift work? I know when I am helping bring babies into the world, often my schedule can get turned around if we have a really long birth or have to pull a few all nighters. 

Also, I know some people sleep better with a partner. Especially if they are used to being married or in a relationship and that has recently ended. A lot of people suffer sleep disturbances when those kind of comfort's are no longer available. 

I can speak personally about having a partner who is deployed, not only the anxiety of having someone on the other side of the planet in another time zone (and that stress of  always wondering if they are OK), but being used to a partnership and then abruptly that is put on hold.  I have experienced many sleepless nights and I'm grateful to have found cuddling as a safe and platonic way to have some of those needs met and anxieties softened.