Share your accomplishments!

Let's cheer each other on! What did you accomplish, today?

I trimmed the dog's nails, gave him a bath, and scrubbed out the shower! 🤪🐶

~ Sunset Snuggles

Comments

• Saw my dad, in hospital. He's doing well.

• @SunsetSnuggles That’s quite the accomplishment especially if it’s a big dog

• I have juggled over 250k in inventory where I work without losing my sanity lol.

• Woke up super late / left to work super late / & by some type of miracle (with rain 🌧 & traffic) I managed to clock in 2 minutes before I was officially late 😅 I’ll take that as an accomplishment 😂

• edited April 2022

Woke up late, at about noon, thought I had to be in compton soon. I had to get drunk, before the day begins and before my mom started yelling about my friends. I was about to go and damn near went blind. Young brothers on the street throwing up gang signs. So I ran in the house and grabbed my clip, with the mack 10 on the side of my hip. I got outside and pointed my weapon, and just as I thought the fools started stepping.

• I've accomplished nothing today. Haven't been worth killing due to allergies and laziness. But I like this thread. More please!

• Had a great breakfast with a great cuddlier and then had a 2+ hour cuddle and got my RV all loaded and heading out in the morning to a big air show here in Florida called Fun & Sun for 3 days
    So my day has been really great !!!

• I took over the care of 18 Guinea eggs after the hen refused to sit on the nest.

I had to make a makeshift incubator in my bedroom on my nightstand.

I'll know in about 10 days if I have any viable eggs.

And I'm applying for a national advocacy position in my line of work. It's a 2 year volunteer position.

• I got a promotion at work. When I expressed gratitude for the person responsible, she told me that the position had been created with me in mind.

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

Held my second great granddaughter in my arms minutes after her birth today.

• [Deleted User]TerriBogard (deleted user)

I felt pretty good about the workout I got in this evening!

• I left work on time today! Usually I’m trapped in the middle of something or get delayed with last minute requests. It was a feeling of great freedom as I clocked out lol

• @butterflyqueen that is how I feel everyday, “a feeling of great freedom as I clock out” …. In about 1 hour & 40 minutes I will have a feeling of great freedom when I clock out! lol

• @cuddles_ndream Be strong my friend! You’re almost there! Lol

• @butterflyqueen 56 minutes & 16 seconds to go lol

• @JoyfulHeart congratulations! Well done!!

• @MCcuddles2 take it eazy 😉

• @JoyfulHeart and @Btown, congratulations to you both!

I drew blood on two patients at work this week who told me they didn't even feel a stick. That was good to hear!

• I cleaned out my refrigerator, bought a bunch of healthy groceries and vegetables, and planned an extravagant dinner for this evening. I also booked a three hour session tomorrow and cleaned my cuddle studio.

• @Cuddle_RN I've always had the greatest respect for a skillful phlebotomist.

• Changed my oil despite it being slightly chilly.

• I got out of bed today. Some days that's an accomplishment.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

I got into bed early this morning, which was also an accomplishment.

• I peed the bed so I would get out of bed. An accomplished piece of problem-solving.

• I've got 3 of my 6 dogs groomed , and hope to have another one done this morning.

I've come a long way from picking up a set of horse clippers 2 years ago when the pandemic shut everything down and my poodles needed grooming.

I'm not embarrassed to take them out in public anymore after I get finished with them

• Not an accomplishment but my rent only went up $40. That lifted a huge weight off my shoulders 😮‍💨

• I’ve completed a Reiki 1 course 🤗