How do you choose a Pro?

Hi everyone! I am a pro here on cuddlecomfort and while I have had a good amount of success here, I feel like I could be doing more to attract potential cuddlers to booking a session. Perhaps I am having a lull lately because I don't live in a super condensed area for cuddlers (which makes sense because I got lots of inquiries when I changed my location to the bay area briefly) but I want to learn and grow so please allow me to use this open discussion as a guide in perfecting my profile!

What kinds of factors do you consider when choosing a pro to book with? Do you book based on what their bio says, prices, pictures, or general physical appearance/build?

If anyone wants to be extra helpful, constructive and kind... what could I be doing differently?
Thanks everyone! Happy cuddling!

Comments

• edited April 2022

You are quite right: being new to an area brings a lot of enquiries and bookings. Many professionals experience this drop-off in activity once they have been a pro for while. It also seems to be the case that for long-established professionals the standard deviation is quite high. In other words, in any given month the number of bookings may be quite a long way from the average number of bookings, for no particular reason.

I think that your profile is pretty good as it stands. All my comments below are just details.

Firstly, the really trivial stuff. In the Facts section remove 'Religion - other' (it's not saying anything) and change 'Pets' to 'Cat (Rambo)'. At the moment it kinda reads like you keep Sly as a pet ... which isn't quite right!

Rates and Services. Suggested new version below, it's quicker than trying to explain. Compare the two versions and think about the points I'm making. In particular notice the replacement of "I" or "me" with "you".

You can really relax with a longer session.

Spend the day together. You can talk about anything, I'm a good listener. We'll cuddle and I can bake for you or we can do your favourite hobby - I love to to try new activities. Anything platonic you like for 8 hours!

Spend the night together platonically. We cuddle and sleep in each others warm embrace all night long.

Do you need a platonic plus one for a boring work conference or reunion? Would you like to turn a dreary trip into a fun and revitalizing experience? Well, you can!

Photos. There are slightly too many, and it's a bit mixed up. The best photo sets tell a story. Several of yours are rather dark: it's not that they are bad photos, but I'm not sure they convey the right image for a cuddler. None of your pictures are outside, and there is only one full body shot. There are none of you looking straight down the lens and just smiling a genuine happy smile, and that's the thing that works best.

The main photo is very important, and if you are not getting the bookings you want it is the first thing to experiment with. Change it every week or two, and see which pictures work best. In other words, keep the best of what you have but get a bunch of new photos and try them.

Text. Find some professionals with lots of karma and see what they write. Don't copy, but use theirs for inspiration.

Your text uses "I" or "me" three times in the first ten words. And the very first thing you do is create confusion in the reader's mind about your name. Your username is your username: what do you want us to call you?

(Speaking of username I'm not thrilled by the use of the term "kisses". I doubt it's hurting your bookings - in fact I'm sure it's not - but it's not the ideal word for a platonic service.)

Your first big paragraph uses three unexplained abbreviations, one of which turns out to refer to a bunch of nasty diseases. You're trying to attract and encourage men to read further .... and I'm not sure that talking about eating disorders and menstrual hygiene is the best way to do that. Instead, talk about the client and their problems. Think about the classic shape of a TV advert, especially beloved of washing powder companies: problem and resolution.

Do you have touch deprivation and excess misery? Do you ache just for a simple hug? Then you need (da-da-dah....) Cuddletastic, the wonder cuddler! Cuddletastic will eliminate your touch deprivation and completely remove your excess misery, leaving you with just the perfect amount of misery! Contact Cuddletastic today for an amazing Cuddle!

Which reminds me, you might find this post useful:

Your second paragraph also leads with your preference: instead, keep the focus on the client. There's nothing wrong with talking about yourself - on the contrary, you should - but it's better placed in a secondary position, rather than the top. The rest of the text I think is great.

I hope at least some of that is helpful. Good luck!