Movie recommendations 🎥

This weekend I want to do absolutely nothing but binge watch really good movies - Any recommendations? I love comedy (the likes of Will Ferrel / Ben Stiller / Adam Sandler) Old school Action ( the likes of Steven Seagal / Nicolas Cage / Sylvester Stallone) Rom-coms (Movies like the Wedding Singer / Along came Polly / ) high school silly movies (like super bad) suspense (like the butterfly effect) as well as movies like titanic - forest Gump - Disney movies like lion king - really anything good & interesting lol … please post trailers if possible …

Comments

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

Some random suggestions: Stardust (fantasy romcom with a bit of action), Bugsy Malone (musical comedy mafia film), your name (romance, it’s an anime film if you’re alright with that), Pan’s Labyrinth (fantasy with a bit of suspense and action, set during WW2 in Spain and in Spanish), Groundhog Day (sci-fi romcom with a focus on the comedy), Shawn Of The Dead (kind of horror rom-com), Zoolander if you’ve never seen it (rom com with a bit of mystery and action).

• Fanboys! Free on YouTube!

• I stumbled on to Netflix last week and discovered a cuddling themed movie called Our Souls at Night. Short movie only 1:43 long. Its about widowed neighbors who begin sleeping in bed together platonically to alleviate their loneliness.

• edited April 2022

Disney/Animated

The Return of Jafar

The Emperor's New Groove

Suspense
    Kept Woman

Fracture

Western
    El Dorado

The Sons of Katie Elder

Horse Movies
    Black Beauty (1994)

The Man from Snowy River / Return to Snowy River

Action
    xXx

Gone in 60 Seconds

Romance
    Don Juan DeMarco

Stage Beauty

Fantasy
    The Lord of the Rings

King Kong (2005)

Epic
    Quo Vadis

Ben-Hur

Christmas
    White Christmas

The Holiday

TV Shows
    Prison Break

Lost

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Patch Adams

• edited April 2022

Available on Hulu, a movie featuring platonic friendship between a man and a woman TOGETHER TOGETHER | Official Trailer | Bleecker S…:

• Available on HBO Max, another movie featuring platonic friendship - Official Trailer [HD] - In Theaters Februa…:

• Available on HBO Max, i found Chernobyl fascinating Chernobyl (2019) | Official Trailer | HBO:

• edited April 2022

IMO, one of the funniest movies ever made is "The Man With One Red Shoe" with Jim Belushi and a very young Tom Hanks. No mater how many times I watch it, I find myself laughing out loud at the hilarious sight gags that keep coming, one right after another.

The plot line is a conflict between two rival factions of the CIA. Tom Hanks is a rather naive violinist with the National Symphony, who is mistakenly thought to be an agent with one of the factions. A typical scene has Tom in the living room of the beautiful blonde niece CIA agent. She is trying to seduce him, but her long, blonde hair gets totally stuck in the zipper of his fly. The two of them have to limp/crawl to her bathroom, to get a pair of scissors.

• edited April 2022

Some great recommendations here. If you’re looking for a good action film (but not set in the 80’s) I’d recommend The Rundown

• edited April 2022

Action-not the American watered down version

Comedy Romance I guess. Just my all time favorite movie:

Comedy

Just because

• [Deleted User]Snuggluffagus (deleted user)

Sorry for the late response. Real Men with Ritter and Belushi. Trust me on this one, best comedy you've never heard of.

• @Snuggluffagus no its ok & ty for the recommendations 🌌 🙏🏻

• Body Double if you like Melanie Griffith. Not what one might expect.

Murphy's Romance if you like Sally Field.