What is your favorite part of cuddling?

Hey guys I just wanna get involved and was wondering what is your favorite part about cuddling someone? What is it that you love most about it? :)

Comments

• The part where you cuddle

• [Deleted User]iloveplants (deleted user)
    edited April 2022

The connection. Full presence. Appreciation of the moment. The Surrender. The giving and taking in Gentle Kindness. The feeling of Warmth and Safety. The feeling of being Home. The Peace that floods your entire soul. How the skin feels.. and the breath.. Seeing the divine in the other. Gosh all of it. Hahahaha.. : )

• @iloveplants ditto

Sorry to copy and paste your comment but I couldn’t say it any better. Thanks for putting those words literally like I would have liked to say them if I could have… Brilliantly said!!

• @iloveplants , WOW. You covered it precisely, I enjoy dozing off and waking up still in a tight cuddle, even better if my cuddle partner does the same thing.

• [Deleted User]GoodRightHook (deleted user)

It has been a very long time since I did, and my last time was a bad experience.

When it was good it was mutual, affirming, connective, and peaceful.

It satisfied a lot of the basic primal needs that we all have.

@KozyKim I'm sure you have more to add to this, and have faciltated so much healing feom your interactions. Cuddles are just a basic need and luxury at the same time. I wonder If can manifest a cuddle party in Houston lol. That would be awesome..

• edited April 2022

@iloveplants If you make it big enough I would come. I think it would be fun to have simultaneous ongoing cuddle parties. You could leave and after the rules are done and get up and go to another ongoing parties. Or would it be fun to do speed cuddling you have 15 minutes to cuddle someone then you have to get up and cuddle someone else. I think that would be so much fun. When I looked up cuddle parties I saw a big huge rooms with tons of people laying on the floor. That look like so much fun a lot of people spooning. I actually prefer a cuddle parties I feel they’re the safest and most enjoyable for me.

@iloveplants I may have been able to add to what you said, but you said it so beautifully I feel like I would be redundant and not as eloquent and poetic as you💛💛

I’ll stay in my lane lol

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

I agree with @pmvines The cuddling part is the best.

• It's a nice feeling...

• My favorite part of cuddling is when everything fades to the background and it's like you're in a cuddle bubble, just you and the person you're snuggling with. It's nice to forget about everything and just focus on how amazing it is to be in a space where there is only being cared for.

@KozyKim those are all amazing ideas! Speed cuddling hahahaha.
    My friends and I had our own cuddle puddles in the middle of the pandemic. It was amazing. I wonder if people out there are praying for a cuddle party lol

• I really like the anticipation and then finally getting to rain affection on each other... sometimes in a light pitter-patter and others a torrential downpour.

• Yes I pray for a cuddle party and cozy people. Prayers answered I’m going to one on 22 May. Anybody in northeast Ohio Columbus area anybody wanting to come to it just let me know. My friend is the facilitator. She’s from the cuddlist site. There’s always plenty of men looking for women to come.