Who are listed as enthusiasts here on website?

Who are listed as enthusiasts here on website?

Comments

• ✌🏼 Me! And anyone without the red "Professional" button under their profile picture.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Thank you sunset snuggles , I thought it is just people who had applied for becoming professional and their application is in progress

• No worries! Those people will have a "Pro Account Pending" (or similar) button. 😊

~ Sunset Snuggles

• The Few, The Proud, The Cuddle Enthusiasts.

• Actually I think there are a lot of us. You, me, OP....

• The origin of the site is enthusiasts. The professional bit is a bolt-on that came later, although it is now a significant part of what happens.

Professionals with applications in progress have a grey Pending approval button.

• @CuddleDuncan Yes, but in the US version of the site, they made the button gray instead of grey.

We always did have to make things difficult over here. 😉

• @JoyfulHeart that explains all the confusion!! =) =) =)

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

Itsa me, Mario an enthusiast. Most people on the site are enthusiasts.

• I'm gonna sound stupid but, what would be classed as an enthusiast?
    I mean. I love hugs and cuddles so I guess I am one, or is there a certain grade I need to get to?

• @shammahug first you need to do the exam, and based on how that goes you may be invited to join the assessment phase although obviously you won't be aware of that. If it goes well you'll move on to the initiation rites. Most people realise what's happening during the Third Rite, so when it is announced to them at the end of the Seventh Rite it doesn't come as a surprise. You'll then be branded with the Mark Of The Enthusiast Cuddler, making you a fully qualified MOTEC, or Moteck as it's usually spelled in everyday writing. The brand is discrete, it's in a place nobody but a cuddler would look and obviously it's done in your own skin tone.

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

@shammahug ignore what @CuddleDuncan said above, they're talking specifically about if you want to be a level 7 or higher enthusiast (the exam is available only to level 6's, or level 5's with a recommendation from a level 10 or higher as everyone knows).

Nope the only thing you need to do to count as an enthusiast on this site is sign up to the site which you already have, enthusiasts are just anyone who isn't a professional.