Cinco de Mayo 🍸

Whose celebrating cinco de Mayo? πŸ₯³
Or whose home watching Hulu like me πŸ˜‚

Comments

• I mean, I ate nachos for breakfast lika boss... πŸ˜‰

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @SunsetSnuggles lol with that alone you’ve up me on 5 de Mayo πŸ˜‚

• @SunsetSnuggles Did you make the nachos? Breakfast nachos or regular? Do you have a Mexican restaurant in Jackson?

I forgot it was Cinco de Mayo. My sis retired from full-time work and we spent this afternoon doing what I call regular sister things. Run errands and shop. It was a treat. Great Cinco de Mayo weather in the Nashville area.

• @achetocuddle I forgot as well… only remembered because my cousin texted me to meet up at a bar to drink for Cinco de Mayo, but I was too comfortable on my couch πŸ›‹ watching tv πŸ“Ί lol

• @achetocuddle I made them, just regular. What are breakfast nachos? :open_mouth: Sausage?! Oh man, now I want nachos again... Yes, there are a variety of places in Jackson, though we rarely go out to eat.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @cuddles_ndream Lol. I resemble that remark. I figured I would be the only poster that forgot. Lol.

@SunsetSnuggles I've never eaten breakfast nachos, but I've heard of them cause I am a recipe browser and sometime cook. And Rotel Dip is good also and easy. You can use ground beef or sausage in that.

• @cuddles_ndream lol happy that you were reminded of Cinco De Mayo in time! I hope yesterday was good for you! Last year, I good and drunk to celebrate πŸŽ‰. This year, low key with a relaxing 😎 cuddle session! It was a lot of fun!πŸ€—

• @SuperManCuddles definitely got reminded on time but was too lazy to go lol, I don’t know if I saw the meme here or else where but my childhood punishments are what I look forward to now πŸ˜‚ (sleep early / not staying out late / ect ect lol) glad you had a blast last year 🍻 & a low key relaxing cuddle session this time 😎 🌌 πŸ€—