Group Cuddle in Denver metro area! Come hang with me and another pro!

edited May 2022 in Pro Requests

Wish I could attend St. Louis meetup this week, but sadly, I cannot! Sure am missing out on seeing you all there. Had to create my own alternative!

I'll be co-hosting a community cuddle in the south Denver area on Memorial Day weekend, instead. Gotta get the community gathering cup filled! Come join me, hug me, and meet another pro in our Colorado area.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cuddles-are-baaack-memorial-day-cuddle-in-littleton-tickets-333236127227

Comments

• @justjennn We will miss you but awesome alternatives!πŸ€—

• sob I'm gonna miss this by like two days. I would think many people have plans for Memorial Day weekend...any chance of pushing it out a week? πŸ₯Ί

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @justjennn -Looking forward to it!! πŸ«‚πŸ€— Yay πŸŽ‰

• There will be another one in Boulder on June 19th. I totally get people having plans for Memorial Day, so we created another one just for those people three weeks after this one!

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

Would love to make the May 29 event but will be in another country.

• @SlothHugs will be so good to hug you!

• @justjennn well done and wish I could attend !! Perhaps someday in my future paths but just wanted to say I love this and I’m sure it will be a blast!! All the good vibes your way ! πŸ’—βœŒοΈπŸ˜Š

• As someone who has hosted many pro meet ups it makes me happy to see more pop up πŸ’•

• @Nature_Lover_ it's going to be so much fun! Cuddle parties are how I got started in the cuddling world so I'm so happy to be going back to my roots.

@MissAdventurous I love doing them and I'm so happy to be back at it!

• Here's the MeetUp page so anyone can see when we'll be hosting them in the future. Ya know, so we can all plan ahead! https://www.meetup.com/Community-Cuddles-Meetup/

• edited May 2022

Awe. Sorry I can’t make it. I hope you all have so much fun. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

• Oh man this looks amazing! I’m in Denver this week but won’t be here for this event. Hopefully some other time. Have a great event!

• Oh my gosh, I cant believe im missing this! I am so happy to see this!

• Free hugs happening at Boulder Creek Festival on the 28th, if anyone would like to join in the giving or receiving of hugs!

• @justjennn How do we get involved in the Free Hugs In Boulder? Is it just a show up and give free hugs type.of thing or is there a sign up sheet? I'd be interested in doing that.

• @Shield_Maiden I'll message you! No sign up, just show up ready to give some consensual platonic-only hugs!

• Anyone want to join for free hugs in Boulder? I can make you a sign!

• edited May 2022

Denver peeps--Hope to see you later today!! πŸ«‚πŸ€— We ( @justjennn and I) had such a beautiful time sharing free hugs yesterday, now I'm ready to share community cuddles!!

Here's the link again, in case you need it: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cuddles-are-baaack-memorial-day-cuddle-in-littleton-tickets-333236127227

• We're so excited!! Can't wait to hug you all, with consent πŸ˜‰

• I'll be there in spirit β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ¦‹πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

• Well that was FAR more exciting and fun than even I expected and I've been to loads of them! Thank you to those that came from here and I'm so excited to do two more in June! Holding you all so dear while I wash this laundry!

• So sad I missed the Clement Park one! Will be in Colorado this month, though...is the next one June 19th? Contemplating that being my first cuddle experience, from here...

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Yes!! It's happening in Boulder!