Overnight cuddles

I have never done an overnight cuddle session, but have received many requests. Any tips from my fellow pros? Or who is an experienced cuddler and would like to be my first?? Thanks 😊

Comments

• Try to do a short-term cuddle session with them first. Like two or three hours. And then, for an overnight cuddle session you need to take the lead to have discussions on when does it need to end and what's happening for food and other activities. You can ask their input but you need to take the lead and set the parameters and the expectations. You may need to have something set up after the cuddle session so you can honestly say you have to be at a certain place at a certain time. Otherwise, you may feel awkward like you're trying to push them out of the house when you're just trying to get things done because you have stuff that's got to get done.

Ask if they have any dietary restrictions and make a plan for something simple to eat. Sandwiches. A simple salad. Scrambled eggs and biscuits. Set the expectation as simple knowing that you can always make it nicer depending on how things go.

Throughout the evening before it gets night time, you should be able to gauge whether an overnight cuddle session is mutually beneficial. Be very upfront and ask them a few times how they're doing and if they're still comfortable with an overnight session. The better you are at communicating expectations and checking on their needs, the less awkward it will be if you have to cut it short for any reason.

Have a backup buddy who is to call you every once or twice that evening and then first thing that next morning to check and make sure that you're okay. Not that anything is going to happen but it's wise to have a safety plan just in case you need somebody to come by and bail you out of an awkward situation. This is true for guys and girls.

Ask them about their sleeping habits. Do they snore? Do they have to get up several times in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom? Do they mind it being completely dark or do they prefer and not light on? Do they need it quiet to go to sleep or is it okay to go to sleep in each other's arms while talking? Do they take a shower before they go to bed or when they wake up?

I've had several overnight cuddle sessions that were very enjoyable. One that was somewhat awkward but I learned a lot - and I will take the blame for the awkward one because it was my first all-nighter and I didn't know how to prepare them or myself for the best experience possible.

I hope this helps. Be sure to let us know after your overnight cuddle things that you would recommend based on your experience of that event. Also, I look forward to seeing what other people share for their cuddles.

• I would recommend checking out other Pro's to see where realistic overnight pricing is currently floating at, and how long the duration typically is (I've seen from eight hours up to twelve hours).

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @natassia good topic!!! How are you doing???? Overnight sessions are a great way to enjoy a peaceful evening. I have previously done 2 overnight sessions in the past. Both of them were great experiences. Both were governed around meeting up and talking and then ordering something to eat. Watching movies and resting through the night. Then waking up in the morning cuddling more. Give it a shot you are going to love it.

• @CuddlebudBruce great tips! Thanks so much! I haven't done an overnight yet either and this is super helpful!

• @natassia - This would have best been posted in the Pros Only forum. As it is, I’ll move this to Professional Cuddling.

• edited May 2022

I haven't done an overnight with a professional but I have done it with several fellow enthusiasts. The secret is to talk about everything beforehand. Or to put it another way, remember the Seven P's.

Proper Planning and Preparation Prevent Piss-Poor Performance.

• Very well said CuddleDuncan. :)

• Lots of good advise. I would also add that if you want something to drink or eat. Bring your own and if the drink or food is left unattended don’t drink or eat any more. That way you can not be drugged. At least for the first overnight with that client.

• I most cordially disagree with @cuddler5617 on the question of food. If you are not willing to eat something that has passed through the person hands, you should not go to sleep in front of them.

The advice is reasonable for a very first meeting. Although, if I wanted to pop a mickey finn in somebody's drink I'd do it in a bar to a stranger, without leaving a nice juicy paper trail.

• @CuddleDuncan while I respect your opinion. It is easy to form said opinion from a non pro stand point. I know of several cases where people have been drugged by clients they trusted and had numerous sessions with, no reason to think they would have drugged them.

Being a pro and cuddling on the regular we run into the crazy ones more often than most. We have to keep our guard up at all times. Women have to worry about being over powered and men have to worry about false accusations.

To your point of being drugged is a thought then you should not take the job. But there are many patient predators out there so keeping the guard up is always beneficial.

Thank you for your thoughts though and for bringing up valid points.