74% crying in the shower

[Deleted User]singh951 (deleted user)

After exhausting five-second research on google, I'm more confident to say that it's all normal to cry in the shower, and it saves time.

β€œAccording to Metro, a new survey says that 74% of people admit to do most of their crying in the shower, and most people admit they do it there because there is privacy and because the water can drown out your sobs."
Especially running late to a cuddle session, and out of respect, I asked the cuddler to start cuddling without me. I've had great sob sessions in the shower after getting home.

1. Was this helpful ?16 votes
    1. Yes
      25.00%
    2. No
      31.25%
    3. Maybe
        6.25%
    4. whatever
      37.50%

Comments

• You must be exhausted after 5 seconds of research. Try to take a nap today, if you can. 😊

• [Deleted User]tranh002799 (deleted user)

I’m sorry for your loss and your tears, but… lol πŸ˜†

• @tranh002799 Ditto.

@singh951 Your comment with it's blend of humor and seriousness is intriguing to say the least. I like it. I live alone and have cried in the shower. If you can get thru crying in the shower it is nice because your face feels fresh and soothed and not irritated from tears.

• edited May 2022

Like the lyrics in the 10cc song I'm Not In Love "big boys don't cry" or Frankie Valley and the Four seasons "Big girls don't cry" πŸ€ͺ

I was 15 mins late for my very 1st cuddle. I was so mad at myself.

• @robroo - it happens. 😊

• @Green_Eyes I don't think I cried though. Probably wanted to πŸ™ˆ

• [Deleted User]singh951 (deleted user)

@Green_Eyes nap didn't work, haha.

@achetocuddle I'm out of tears. πŸ˜‚

• [Deleted User]singh951 (deleted user)

Helpful, a day standing in line at the DMV. I love the support, guys.

• edited May 2022

@robroo - I'm sure you probably wanted to. That makes sense. Hopefully the person you cuddled was not upset that you were late. 😊

@singh951 - nap didn't work? Aww man. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ If you're out of tears, you can always buy more. 😁

• @singh951 Getting on the forum when you are standing in the awful DMV line is a good idea. I look forward to you posting more sometime.

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

I'll do my cryin' in the rain.

• @Btown That's convenient too!

Sometimes I feel like crying because of the rain cause it won't stop.

• Nice to see another fan of A-ha.

• [Deleted User]GoodRightHook (deleted user)

@HUGGGGGG

I sing, at top volume, for at least 30 minutes day.

Partly to keep my "band leader" voice in shape, partly for stress relief, and mostly because it is simply fun.

• @HUGGGGGG Thank you for that article... That makes a lot of sense. I often find my showers run a bit long if my playlist (usually on random) plays a series of songs that fit my mood... I'll also sing in the shower when I'm sick, as it's amazing for clearing out the stuffiness...

@robroo OMG, being late to a cuddle is one of the worst feels. I hope everything worked out fine after you got there.

I was late to a cuddle I had scheduled with a Pro (my first with her) due to a severe car accident on the route, and I was in a state of panic. I broke one of my cardinal rules and texted (almost illegibly) to her. I was EXTREMELY apologetic and told her about the traffic, and how I was was trying to get there as soon as possible, but she replied saying not to worry, to drive safe, and not to rush. She also explained that she wasn't quite ready because she had to put some stuff away, and my late arrival was actually a blessing because it gave her extra time and that she wasn't planning on starting the session until I arrived and felt calm enough to start. I was 20 minutes late, and mortified. After spending some time with her, I think she likely didn't need the extra time, but said she did for my benefit. She was an ABSOLUTE sweetheart and had me at ease (and laughing) within minutes after arriving. We've had a couple of sessions after that, and hopefully many more in the future. 😊