What sweets are ya craving?

You guy's, I have a confession to make. I think... I might have an obsession with milkshakes. Shocking, I know, but tell me about the delicious treats YOU are obsessed with.

Β«13

Comments

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

Right now I really just want a giant bowl of raspberries alongside from vanilla icecream and oven fresh chocolate brownies with chunks of melted chocolate in.

• Right now it is Oreos and coffee for me.😳

• I'm always craving french macarons & fruit tarts.

• Starbucks lime coconut bar. I discovered it this morning.

• edited May 2022

I always have a box of these babies in my freezer, I've been obsessed with them since I was a kid.

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

A box of moon pies and a chocolate shake.

• I'll have what @Zundar is having. Like your posts Zundar.

• Loose candies from the pocket of an elderly gent

• Loving all these answers so far.

@Zundar I'm pretty sure if a utopian planet exists out there, you just described what their treats are like.

@stormydaycuddle never even heard of that before now. Thanks so much for putting them on my radar! 😊

@SCityCuddler these, fudge rounds, and the little square cakes with chocolate chips were a constant in my house growing up. Thanks for that slice of nostalgia πŸ˜„

@pmvines πŸ˜‚

• I'm back doing keto..while I can make sugar free things nothing beats a real fresh brownie out of the oven.

• I just had a pistachio ice cream waffle cone.

• I hadn’t intended to post in this thread, but I had a funny thought for a new ice cream flavor:
    Cuddles and Dreams.
    Or maybe a new name for dessert at your favorite pub. Just thought it was a fun name! :)

• @nature700 Lol. I like when people post their passing thoughts.

I have no craving for anything sweet cause I've been satisfying my cravings stat! I'm mostly eating strawberry pie while the local berries are in season. With Reddi-Whip.

• Tropical licorice sounds good right about now.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited May 2022

I think I love all of you. πŸ₯°
    But I might have to question those loose candies from @pmvines πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@Zundar I second what @Shake49 said -- utopian, indeed. πŸ˜‚

@handy_celtic Yesss! Do you dip your Oreos in the coffee?

@nature700 I would totally order that. Drools

@achetocuddle I would exchange some of our wild blackberries for some of your strawberries. πŸ˜‰

You're definitely not alone, @Shake49 ! For me, I'm always in a state of baklava deprivation. πŸ₯Ί

• @Hannie868 but they are at least partially wrapped and mostly not stuck to wrapper due to body heat .....

• edited May 2022

@SCityCuddler those Nutty Buddies are are SO GOOOOD!!!

@pmvines only if it's those bright yellow/orange butterscotch hard candies or those little hard candies wrapped up like a strawberry.

• @pmvines I misread your post and thought it said loose CANDLES from the pocket of an elderly gent. I didn't think anything about it because I know your sense of humor. LOL. Or thought I did.

@jkay Now I want some true butterscotch candies that aren't sugar-free. They are hard to find.

@Hannie868 I do love wild blackberries! I know they work you to death but lucky you!

• edited May 2022

Key lime pie or multiple flavors of frozen yogurt with fruit.

• Vanilla icecream with caramel πŸ¨πŸ˜‹

• @cuddles_ndream I'm coming over. 😺

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Anything chocolate!! Haha.

• @cuddles_ndream You know I'm too tired to keep typing today, but you HAD to post one of my fave desserts. I'm coming over too.

• @SunsetSnuggles / @achetocuddle both you lovely souls are more than welcome! ☺️

• Before I learned I was diabetic I'd make nutritionally-ambiguous sandwiches with whole wheat and peanut butter and

regular butter, brown sugar, and chocolate chips