How to get clients

[Deleted User]maxmilli (deleted user)

I am new here an am wondering how to get clients because you don't want to be losing money you want to be making money that's what we here for I hope we all can get the support we need to bring in that income 💯

Comments

• Welcome @maxmilli. All the advice you need to get started is on this forum board. In fact somebody posted a thread with the same title as yours the other day, and the key points are in the answers there.

• @cuddleduncan - The other thread is from the same OP.

• Thanks @Mike403. D'you know I noticed that yesterday .... and didn't today.

• Blank profile.
    Expects to make money.
    Sounds about right.

• Still a mystery to me where these male pros are coming from.

• @CuddleWho - Probably saw an ad somewhere that said they can make money cuddling then they'll leave a bad review about this site complaining about how much of a scam it is because they didn't get any clients.

To the OP, you need to make better effort marketing yourself if you want to attract anyone. For starters, fill out your profile.

• @CuddleWho

Cuddling went semi viral on Buzzfeed and Tik Tok.
    Men and women alike have swarmed the site, made profiles and are suddenly pros that can't find 10 minutes to fill out their profile.

• @maxmilli , please do not double post. Abusing the forums will result in losing your forum privileges.

• Using run-on sentences will not make anyone want to visit your profile.