Any hot sauce lovers in here?

This sauce has a Scoville heat rating of 1 million. It contains Carolona Reaper, Scorpion, and Habenero peppers. I'm afraid to try it.

Comments

• [Deleted User]LolaCats (deleted user)

I love hot sauce. That looks and sounds so good but I’d be afraid too πŸ˜‚

• Meeeee! ❀️‍πŸ”₯

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited May 2022

Love spicy foods and sauces. Nothing like a spicy biryani or a good hot wing. I dont really get into the designer sauces , just don't know much about what goes well with what. but if its spicy, I'll eat it

• All I ever need, it goes well with everything

• edited May 2022

@cuddleversed I love that stuff too it really does seem to go well on virtually every type of food . I favorite dip of mine is that mixed with mayo and a little pickle juice

• I once read that one of the Mexican cartels would find those types of incredibly hot sauces and pour it into the eyes of torture victims. Seems like you would be helping their sinuses.

• @pmvines I mix it with ranch when eating chicken wings

• Not necessarily a fan / they say franks is really good / I think hooters mastered a delicious hot sauce πŸ˜‹ (I wonder whose their private label)

• I'm used to hot sauces. The last one was at 800,000 Scoville heat units. This is the newest one from the same business that is run by a father and his son.

• Have you ever checked out a YouTube show called "hot ones?" Mike? You'll love it, if not πŸ˜‰

• @Mike403 Have you ever tried these? So. Friggin'. Good!

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @MissAdventurous I love that show !!

• [Deleted User]LolaCats (deleted user)

I LOVE nuclear fire noodles @SunsetSnuggles

• @LolaCats Yessss! We make them almost every Saturday. ❀️‍πŸ”₯

~ Sunset Snuggles

• World’s hottest pepper 🌢 (up until that point lol)

• I put that <3 on everything

Side story: My first plane trip was to New Orleans and I came across my first hot sauce shop! I thought it was the coolest thing, an entire store dedicated to this spicy saucy delicacy. I am an avid hot sauce lover so I was pretty excited. Nothing is too hot for me, i take my showers the same way (steaming) Upon walking in the store rep told us about a specific Ghost Pepper hot sauce that we would have to sign a waiver to try .I l guess I wasn't paying attention to which one because all i saw were free samples so I was going down the line trying all of the different hot sauces in little cups. Of course came across the mystery sauce.... The store rep was tied up with other prospective customers and I realized i just tried the hottest sauce I've tried in my entire life. At first it started as just normal spicy and I was thinking, hmm not bad but about 30 seconds in i started tearing and immediately regretted my decision. I drank water (silly) still burning, i ended up having to speed walk down the road to a coffee shop and downed some warm creamer that was at the sugar/creamer etc station that was probably sitting out all day. It was still hot. To this day i've never tried anything as hot and probably wouldn't do it again. I still stand by my sauce!!!

Siracha all day

• I need to make a mental note to not rub my eyes after using that sauce which I seem to have a habit of doing. It's not fun.

• Dang you all are hard core!! ❀️‍πŸ”₯

• edited May 2022

This is my favorite!

• Heck yeah!

• Yes! I can eat spicy food everyday πŸ˜‹.

• Here's a reaction video. I'm gonna finish the hot sauce bottle I'm on before I open this one.

• I love Frank’s & my friend grows his own Carolina Reapers for his homemade salsas. I ❀️ watching Hot Ones on YouTube.

• 🀣🀣🀣

• edited May 2022

I ❀ hot sauce, I have a subscription with Hot Ones. My current obsession are these hot sauces that a friend got me from a recent trip to Aruba. I also carry a small bottle of Louissana hot sauce in my purse at all times. 😎

• Carolina Reaper isn't even the hottest pepper anymore. There's a new one that is even hotter called Pepper X.

Why is it the uglier the chili pepper, the hotter it is? Is nature trying to tell us something?

• Hot sauce is good on....well, everything!!!!