When your posted age changes because of a birthday.

If you have been here long enough to reach another birthday, have you noticed your age changes on your profile hours before midnight the day before your birthday? Curious as to what time zone affects this or how this is programmed.

Β«1

Comments

• The site is in England. Did you know Prince Andrew was the first member to ever be banned because he violated TOS? Shocking but true.

• I figured it was due to British time zone cause this site is in England. I did not know that about Prince Andrew. It is shocking til I think about it a moment.

• Wait until you find out how old you are in British years. You will be floored and ready for a nursing home.

• So perilously close to that already. Lol. In a PM I told @cuddles_ndream I had to message him later cause I am old and tired. He thought I was trying to be funny. I guess I partly was but I was also extremely serious.

• They add years to your real age in England because they use dental dating.

• I don't know whether to laugh or not. Sorry if I am spoiling a joke. Oh, I get the joke now. LOL. I better get off the forum for tonight cause I'm too tired to get jokes. Lol. I read an interesting book about how people with indigenous diets have better and straighter teeth. I believe that.

• I didn't notice exactly when it changed. Didn't really want to see it hit 50 anyway 😝

• I know! I could not be less interested in computer programming or tech in general, but sometimes certain details of things interest me.

• [Deleted User]Moxytocin (deleted user)

@achetocuddle Are you asking because you noticed this happened just now and it's your birthday tomorrow? If so... Happy birthday!

• Thank you much @Moxytocin. Oh no, I made a point to ask several days after my birthday. Lol. I'm low-key about my birthday. But I am a Taurus. Of course that is another subject.

• Happy 80th In British years.

• @achetocuddle What the heck! Happy late birthday!

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @FunCartel Well that's about right. Lol.

Our @SunsetSnuggles Thank you. If you were too tired to type you still probably would not want to miss a chance to be nice to someone. You go, girl.

• @achetocuddle Gotta combat the evil of the world somehow!

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Happiest of Birthdays πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚

• Happy birthday! @achetocuddle hope it's a great one

• @achetocuddle Happy Birthday! πŸŽ‚πŸ₯‚

• ~ ~ @achetocuddle ~ ~

~ Happy [belated] Birthday!!! β™‘ ~

• Bless ya'll's hearts! Now I want to say something funny to divert the attention but I'm fresh out. Lol.
    @SunsetSnuggles Lol.
    Had the programmer written the profile program so that each member's age changed at midnight in their time zone, that would be so over-the-top but impressive. I like to think about things that don't matter. ha ha

• Happy birthday @achetocuddle πŸŽ‚ πŸ₯³ 🎁 cheers πŸ₯‚ πŸ«‚

• @cuddles_ndream We've yapped about too many other things for me to get around to it, but I usually don't drink alcohol due to health problems. Once in a while I make an exception on a hot day for a top-shelf margarita on the rocks. Pretend I'm sipping that with you now:)
    @SunsetSnuggles btw, when we eat vanilla ice cream w/caramel at cuddles_ndream's, just meet me at the Nashville airport and we'll travel together from there :) (pretend I know how to do emojis) Lol.

• @achetocuddle Deal!

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited May 2022

@achetocuddle its either a margarita 🍹 (if I ever pass through Tennessee) or a chromebook πŸ’» (like immediately - your choice - !!!!

The margarita may never happen πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ I don’t know what my chances are of passing through Tennessee any time in the near future, but if I ever do I want to watch golden girls with you while sipping margarita πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ … but a Chromebook you’ll have it by next week! I’ll ship a brand new one sealed to any where in the world (the adress will be deleted immediately afterwards) happy birthday 🎁 🌌

• @cuddles_ndream Quit being so nice to me, your Fo Faux Foodie Highness! Lol. I don't know how to act. I would say let's eat lobster if you ever get to Tennessee, but it's not the best idea to eat lobster inland. Lol. That chicken your cats eat in the pet thread looks mighty good.

@quixotic_life I'm so tired I almost missed those pretty b'day cards you sent me. Thanks doll.

Thanks everybody. What a fun thread this is. I wonder who started it? ha ha ha

• This is the 3rd time I get turned down for doing a good deed, something from the heart … I’m gonna stop now lol πŸ˜‚

Lobster 🦞 sounds delicious πŸ˜‹ can it be deep fried? πŸ™ˆ

Yessss!!! They love grilled chicken I promise , & they get it from the deli or taco trust which make it sooo good? Lately I’ve been buying cat food, i guess I’ll spoil them today with grilled chicken πŸ˜‹

• [Deleted User]FectionKitty (deleted user)

I don't know how far ahead the age changes but my age changed for sure. I just had a birthday.

• @FectionKitty ! Happy birthday! Glad you told me.

@cuddles_ndream Taco Trust? That's a good restaurant? name.

Good night all.

• Smh @ autocorrect lmao

• Have you tried not having Birthdays anymore so you don't get any older? Or have them in reverse so you get younger? I'm "24" pay no attention to the 36 on my profile, that's a lie I tell you!

• I'm taking getting older better than some, but I might have to try that. Lol.