May I see your pets please?

Comments

• ELEVEN KEETS!! Hatched this morning.

One of my hens turned broody right before I went to St Louis.

I now have them in a nursery to keep the barn cats from killing them.

• Ask and ye shall recieve! Thanks for the dopamine hits today everyone. I never get tired of pet pics ๐Ÿ˜Š (especially dogs I can't lie)

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

This is Chipper and Nipper. They are rescues from a pawn shop. They eat very little, don't mess up the house by shedding and are well behaved.

• @Btown so kind of you to give them a better life ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‚

@22cuddle Thanks. I'll be looking for some kitties also.

• [Deleted User]TheZeroEffect (deleted user)

• @Btown Chipper and Nipper sure have shiny coats :)

• Running dog and frosty dog

• @sr182 Man that looks like one fun pal you have there. Both shots convey such action and personality ๐Ÿ‘

• edited June 2022

I have a houseful!! We have momma (not pictured because she is camera shy), Baby Angel, Smokey, Fluffy, Jake, 3 newborns on May 22nd, Bruce (mostly white cat), Princess Miracle (all black faced tuxedo), Ms. Mittens (tuxedo baby stretching up for attention), brothers - Baby Boy Cuddles and Bubba. {Plz excuse the messes. Having 5 kittens and their parents makes it a bit hard to keep things organized lol}

• @Humblemom Oh my gosh those are good looking pets. I especially like that "tuxedo" cat. Super cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• @SunsetSnuggles love the dog. Wanna hug him//her. Inspires me to start a thread about animals and cuddling.

• Love seeing everyoneโ€™s pets.
    Here are my fur babies ๐Ÿ’œ
    Introducing Max, Buttercup and Oreo. Max is also in my profile pics

• @Babichev here is a sweet picture of your Bambina ๐Ÿ’—

• I believe Babichev has also posted this pic somewhere. I Love This PIc! I didn't know bunnies had so much personality til I saw this.

• [Deleted User]holdmelikeudo (deleted user)

Heโ€™s a great cuddler. Needy though

@pmvines Is that the remains of a former pet on your fireplace?

• edited June 2022

@Btown my living room is kind of a voo doo pet cemetary thing . Here are his children![]

(https://i.imgur.com/zNJOqNB.jpg)

• @pmvines Do your kitties enjoy the fireplace hearth/mini hunting lodge ambience? :)

• @achetocuddle yep! My dog pretty much just hangs there because of her food and water bowls but my cat seems to genuinely enjoy it , and likes to stay perched by the opening hunting for bugs๐Ÿ™‚

• @pmvines Lol. I was looking at the dog and thinking it was a cat also. I guess that was obvious. And I knew you had a small dog. I'm gonna have to put my reading glasses on in the future.

@pmvines I love your voo doo pet cemetery.
    Hmm, that sounds like a movie title.

• @Btown lmao ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• You people are making me want a cat. ๐Ÿคญ

~ Sunset Snuggles