What’s the farthest you’ve traveled to cuddle someone?

Or what’s the farthest you would travel just to cuddle someone …

not to be confused with having to travel somewhere in particular and setting up a cuddle there, inspired by Drop_the_Mike

Comments

• I'm not sure the farthest that I WOULD but the farthest that I have is between 70 to 80 miles.

• New York must be beautiful this time of year...all that @cuddles_ndream. 😌

~ Sunset Snuggles

• [Deleted User]tranh002799 (deleted user)

World. There’s one person in my life right now I feel like I’d literally quite irrationally do that for. But as a pro, I’m only 20-mile local 😅

• edited May 2022

Well, I flew from Phoenix to St. Louis to cuddle people last weekend! 😃 Granted, I wouldn’t have traveled there to cuddle just one person, though. I guess the farthest I’ve traveled to cuddle one person is an hour or less.

• I have a lot of out of towners I hang and cuddle with . Usually no more than 3 to 5 hrs . If I'm going a far distance, I try to hit several spots. Like I try to go to see my bestie in Baltimore every couple yrs , so while there I'll stop off to see friends in West VA, PA, DC etc. Luckily friends come through here too sometimes so I'm not the only one traveling that's just expensive and time consuming. But worth it .

• @CSnMUS87 i always feel like 80 miles is my cut off … I figured that if I’m going 60 miles an hour I’ll make it there in an hour & 20 minutes … that’s less than an hour & a half & that seems reasonable lol 😂

@SunsetSnuggles it really is! And it makes for the perfect ‘sunset’ / night time weather 🌅 🌌 ☺️

@tranh002799 ha lol that sounds fair enough : P

@nurturingman now that’s commitment 🥂

• My top three long distance "just to cuddle" trips so far... 2346 to TN, 2026 to MO, and 1271 to AZ but that's flying. Longest drive so far... 22 miles. 🤪

But I'd happily drive 350 (175 each way), and will be in just a few weeks (twice ~ lol)!!

For me it all depends on the person I'm snuggling, their location, and the duration of time I get to spend with them. And finances of course!!

• I traveled from Philly to Frederick MD, also Manchester CT (which was probably a bit of a wasted trip) and I'm set to go from Flagstaff to Tucson.

• I traveled from my home state of Florida to Tennessee before the pandemic to meet up with a cuddler who remains a friend to this day, we had a wonderful time, she showed me all around her town, we cooked, drank, star gazed, spent the night next to a bonfire, totally worth the trip and not only that but I gained a lifelong friend.

• From West Coast to East Coast. I've cuddled some pretty far distances 😆😆

• As far as is necessary I guess

• I traveled 26 hours round trip by car. I ended up cuddling more than one person, but that one person was my main motivation.

• I drove 850 miles one way to St Louis for the Cuddle meet and it was well worth it as I got to meet so many great friendly people
    It was great to meet a few that I had been chatting with for months.
    I will be flying up to KY from Florida very soon to spend some time with a cuddler that I met up with on my trip to St Louis

• Well for me the furthest I have ever had a session was back in 2019 in the Atlanta area.

• @MissAdventurous if you are ever in the DC area; Virginia or North Carolina let me know.

• I’ve driven three hours just for a cuddle session and loved it, and I’ve planned personal trips (camping, boating, etc.) that are further away than that just to reconnect with one of my favorite people to cuddle with, but I made that a multi-day trip doing other things too so I can’t say that was just for cuddling, though cuddling was definitely my favorite part of it.

• Well for me the furthest I have ever had a session was back in 2019 in the Atlanta area.

• I’m in California and I have a client I see just about every other month in Florida and we are going to New York next month for a few days.
    But I generally drive 2-3 hours away.