Ngl

Not gonna lie this site is kind of a disappointment, i got suspended just for telling a cuddler that i can only pay cash, then tried to give her my number but got timed out

Comments

• Weird. But here you are so, yay to giving it another go!!

• Sometimes a few ways of this site puzzle me to say the least. My initial profile pic was taken off by a mod because it suggested shirtlessness because it had no straps. That's Ok, but puzzling due to the many profile pics that suggest more than being without a shirt. Ick.

Your experience also sounds puzzling based on what you tell us. I didn't get a credit card for many years just cause I am old-school but eventually decided I had to modernize to avail myself of more opportunities. Women weren't even allowed to get a credit card without a male co-signer til the 70s, but that is another subject.

Sometimes you have to jump thru some hoops to try to get what you want. I prefer cash transactions often. Love breaking line when someone's cash register inevitably malfunctions and I am the only one with cash, including ones. REALLY love maintaining my privacy and safety by using cash. But I can certainly understand a pro or anyone IRL that cares to only accept credit cards.

• edited May 2022

1) You do not get suspended for saying you can only pay cash
    2) You do not get “time out” for trying to give someone your phone number. You will get a warning if you try to exchange contact information with a pro cuddler without a confirmed booking.
    So tell us what really happened. If you file a report, I’ll be happy to check it out for you.

• I felt like a moderator would comment on this thread to tell us how things really worked. I'm glad.

• Yea, some puzzle pieces are missing

• @Sheena123 To say the least. Lol. I hope the OP will do some thinking.

• edited May 2022

Ngl sounds like a hipster sushi spot I'm a little disappointed with the outcome.of the actual thread content

• [Deleted User]GoodRightHook (deleted user)

@pmvines Do NOT order the "Volcano Roll" there. They are not lying...

• @GoodRightHook Promise? ❤️‍🔥

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited May 2022

@strattisfaction, your account has been active less than 24 hours. I checked and no such actions have been taken against this account. There are no interactions that would support your claims of offering cash or giving someone your phone number. AND I recognize your photo. I can only conclude that you were recently banned, probably by me, within the last day or so. Unfortunately, I do not recall your username from your previous account. It’s obvious there was a previous account because none of this has occurred on this account. So, adios, amigo. It was not so smart to out yourself like that.

• [Deleted User]GoodRightHook (deleted user)

@SunsetSnuggles

Much like this thread, not only your mouth erupts...

• Oops , I think OP did order the volcano roll...

• @GoodRightHook haha I seem to handle spicy food very well, thankfully.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• I like this thread that went from pot stirring falsehoods and wasting mod's time to great comedy.

It appears the OP didn't get what he thought he ordered, but sometimes you get what you need.

• edited May 2022

I just always think it’s hilarious when people out themselves.. Thanks, dude.

• @pmvines and @GoodRightHook Y’all have got me rolling over here ! 🤣

• Nice job sending the trolls back to their bridge.

• @Nature_Lover_ but are you volcano rolling?

• I love how funny this thread has been!

• Another application and quick acceptance into banned camp.

• Oh, yeah - the OP is right. Every person who's told me they can only pay cash has been suspended just after telling me that. 🤣🤣🤣

• edited May 2022

I don't know if the OP was a previously banned member of CC or not, but he was just recently suspended from CuddleCompanions for insisting that he could only pay cash, as that site requires a credit card deposit from all clients before booking. I got the impression from messages that he was confused about the difference between the 2 websites.

• @AintMisbehavin - are you talking about messages directly to you? Because if so, that was probably his other account. This one was less than 24 hours old when he posted and I’m pretty certain I handled a report with that photo within the last 36 hours.

Whatever he’s complaining about did not happen on this site under that account name. If you have another account name for him, I’d like to know so I can make a note of it.

• Okay, I am locking this thread. There is a possibility that there is some confusion and I want to investigate further. Two things: it appears the OP has confused this site with another site and it complaining about something that happened elsewhere. AND, while I’m pretty sure I’ve seen his photo within the last 36 hours, which usually means it’s because I handled a report, it’s possible that this photo came up for completely innocent reasons and that this person has not been previously banned on this site. I’m going to see if I can find out because, while CC can’t be held responsible for what happens on other sites, I also don’t want to wrongly ban someone over a misunderstanding. That is all for now.

This discussion has been locked.