Poly couple might look into cuddle matching 🤔

edited May 2022 in General

We’re a couple married 7 yrs met in the military out in Japan we had two kids and we’re working on strengthening the threads of our communication and such. We started our journey of looking for our female addition to create a closed triad. It’s been about a year or so. And we aren’t dutifully looking…just kings long it go with the flow…

But Throughout that time I’ve been doing cuddle appointments for intellectual stimulation with people that will pay me for my time because my time is very valuable. But now I’ve been thinking that maybe I should be looking for women that could possibly match with me and my husband. I think that starting relationships with a non-sexual nature makes the connection so much better from the get-go. And that’s exactly what we would be looking for. We’re not swingers or casual sex type people .

Has anyone tried looking or has anyone had experiences where they found a poly partner from the site?

Comments

• This is not a dating site. "Starting out platonic" while seeking a triad is still dating.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Welcome Natalia. Ignore the judgements that are sure to head your way. If you are keeping it platonic that is within TOS. What happens over time is between adults and there have been a couple of instances in the past where people have married after meeting on this site. So ignore the finger waggers and do you.

However, the issue you will have is doing this while being a pro. That comes with a different set of rules and expectations. I think you need to choose between being a pro and keeping it client based or being an enthusiast and being open about what you are doing within TOS. Just my two cents and you can choose to ignore it. Ignoring opinions on the forum doesn’t break TOS.

• What @SunsetSnuggles said. This site isn't for that. Any romantic and/or sexual relationships that may form here had better form accidentally, not intentionally—we've all agreed to use CC for platonic stuff only.

• Are you unicorn hunting? There is a reason why they call it unicorn hunting and not deer hunting.

• edited May 2022

There are a lot of poly minded people on here . Suppose anything Is plausible. It's not the purpose of the site, as you well know, but adults will be adults. I will say if you are a pro cuddler you really shouldn't be looking at clients that way though , and to emphasize that it's not a date site . Organic. Connections happen and if its real its real, just please dont make that a goal of why you are here .

• @pmvines đź’Ż Exactly

• I've crossed paths with several poly minded individuals on here, different strokes for diffrent strokes. I wish you well in your search and hope you find what you're looking for.

• Hmmm this is reading predatory

• @SweetiSammi If this were posted by a male, people would be jumping down his throat. A Pro wanting to date his clients...

This is exactly what happened on the Strictly Platonic section of Craig's List back in the day...guys constantly posting saying, "Looking for friends, maybe more". If you're looking for more, it's not platonic.

@NatureNatalia I think you have good intentions, this is simply not the place. What the others say is true...there are poly people here...but this is not a dating site. What you are seeking is not a client/Pro scenario, or a platonic friendship. It's slow dating. That's great and I'm glad you want a solid foundation for your relationships. But it can't start here.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Why are women so into other women?
    Even straight women?

I don't even want to go near a guy, ha.

I just don't understand where this comes from.

• @SunsetSnuggles you took every single word out my mouth … right before I hit “post” I decided to delete everything & not influence anyones thoughts & just avoid any possible clash … I’m glad you’re seeing first hand the hypocrisy & certain peoples ways …. Getting ready now to head to work, Always so much love your way. 🌌 đź«‚

• edited May 2022

My best friend met his wife at Walmart. People don't normally go there to find a date. It just happened.

• edited May 2022

I've closed this thread and issued a warning and timeout with an explanation of why this isn't appropriate for a community that is strictly about cuddling.

This discussion has been locked.