The heat is here! Can I ask...

How does body hair come into play for you?

I tend to cuddle In shorts and a tank top, especially in hot months, but was told by a male friend that his legs become more sensitive with rising Temps. SO where I could normally caress his leg while cuddling in winter, during summer this drives him crazy!

πŸ’œWHAT about YOU? I would love to hear you weigh in. If this is more common, it would help me to be a more aware cuddles In the future πŸ’œ

1. When it comes to body hair In the Heat...35 votes
    1. There's no change for me, caress away!
      74.29%
    2. Oh yeah, bet, it's more irritated.
        0.00%
    3. Depends on how sweaty I am, or other variables
      25.71%

Comments

• For me it’s not an issue, but when I cuddle I set the AC in my room at 60, I would think that would really help.

• Yes, during the summer you definitely need the AC on, and you can keep each other warm. 😊

• I think your friend is an outlier, to me the seasons don’t make a difference in how I cuddle, I never feel irritated in any way when I’m caressed or touched during a nice snuggling session so to quote your poll, caress away!

• For my body hair, it's not about heat but friction. I'm fine with a variety of touch as long as nothing is rubbing against my hair so much that it pulls it. It's not usually a problem, though, and one option other than adjusting touch technique is wearing long sleeve t-shirts and pajama bottoms.

• @waynewv ahhhhh meatlocker Temps.πŸ™Œ

A person after my own perimeopausal heart.

Occasional hot flashes make summer cuddling all the more interesting. Bring on the ceiling fans, frigid ac , and ice water.

• I prefer making it cold as possible and using my cuddle pal as a throw blanket

• @pmvines 🀣 some of us are more of a weighted blanket.

• @KYtransplant then I can just make it colder πŸ™‚

• @KYtransplant , thanks for the chuckle! Me, too.. ❀️ πŸ€—

• Air. Conditioning. That's my lifeline πŸ˜‚

• I have more of an issue of (personally) being sweaty vs body hair. The less skin-to-skin when it's hot, the better.

AC with blankets and light garments are best!