Moving out & on

I ended a two year relationship with my GF. & we finally made it through our lease! Now it’s time to go separate ways. I know it’s for the best but still feel sad about it. Anyone deal with a similar situations?

Comments

• Several times. Good luck brother and “Godspeed”. Just remind yourself this has happened for a reason and as you mentioned it’s for your best interests in mind. You will find in life what you want just be open to it. And now as a single guy enjoy this long weekend.

• Yes. I'm so sorry you're dealing with this. It's not easy. My inbox is open if you need to talk. 🫂🫂🫂

• I have been there before too bro 😎. Happy you are making a hard but healthy choice. In time it will get better.

• I ended an 8 year relationship years ago and it was hard... to feel better about leaving him I bought him all the things I usually did ie: vitamins, face cream, socks, ect and allowed him to keep most of the things that were considered "ours", I also helped him find a roommate. I knew I would feel guilty to leave him as we were obviously very codependent but I had to leave.
    The first few months alone in my new apartment were difficult... would've appreciated being part of this site back then.. instead I usually fell asleep on my couch with the TV on so as to not feel lonely in my bed.