Peace and Love ❤️

I love surrounding myself with positive energy. What do you think is the best way to do so?

Comments

• 1 way - surrounding yourself with family

Another way - avoiding family lol

• My mom is a big proponent of putting out positive 'vibes' into the universe to get positive vibes back. That's not really scientific enough for me but I think it's close enough.
    Being a friendly, kind person typically begets friendliness and kindness in turn. Finding and befriending positive people, hanging with them, your family, pets... it all contributes.
    It could also be as simple as doing things you enjoy. Read a good book, watch your favorite movie, etc.

• Sit outside in nature for at least an hour straight with no phone, preferably near a body of water. 🏞

~ Sunset Snuggles

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

Scones

• Candles just breaks up stagnant energy. I love using them to clear a space and run it over your body gently. Music also helps.

• Other than a Faraday cage, I try to raise my intention to be positive. Mindfulness meditation is my preferred way of introducing that. Good self care in the form of eating plant based foods that support raised pH are essential to maintaining positivity.

• @UCpaaHVg6u0 Are you vegan?

~ Sunset Snuggles