Comments

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

Hello

• Can somebody please provide a translation?

• ~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited June 2022

@GreatHornedOwl "Yo" means I in spanish.

While the word seems trivial, it's existence must have come about when humans first began to gain sentience and awareness of themselves, as a separate entity, with respect to the rest of the universe.

A simple expression, but the core of all esoteric and spiritual beliefs. The I. The oneness of all things that exist, yet a separation. The duality of existence as simultaneously a part of a large whole, yet a separate being. The human condition of the I. Forever destined to be separated from other beings through layers of flesh and bone and electrical impulses.

With feeble attempts to bridge the gap with other I, through the magic of language and ideas, but never fully able to communicate experience as one experiences it.

I, a lovely yet temporary organization of atoms which have existed in different forms for billions of years. Cursed, yes, but perhaps allowed the privilege of experience the universe subjectively for a hundred or so years.

I.

• Hello duane. If you are not familiar with some of our humor, these short messages might be puzzling :) Welcome to the site. Or maybe you have been here a while. I forgot to notice when I looked at your profile.

• Cracking up cause I unexpectedly posted right after the longest message here. Pretend I know how to do laughing hard emoji. SunsetSnuggles showed me where the emojis are, but I would have to put on my reading glasses to pick one. Lol.

• @achetocuddle You can copy and paste this one if you’d like 😂