Can a friend go with me

[Deleted User]RadiantBecca (deleted user)

To a cuddle session...is it allowed and can I charge more for two cuddlers? Would she need to join the website so we both can go to one booked session? Thank you.

Comments

• That's entirely dependant upon whatever agreement you have with your client. Do they know your bringing an extra person?

Some pros reduce their rate for double sessions. Example instead of $80 hr. I'd reduce my rate to $65. She'd set her rate to whatever she decides.

As for your last question I can't answer that but I'd assume no she doesn't need an account.

• [Deleted User]RadiantBecca (deleted user)

Can I put that I will bring an extra person for a price on my profile? When you say discount do you mean $65 per person?

• If your client agrees to that arrangement, I don't see any reason why not. Nor do I see any reason why she would need to be a member. As for cha

• edited June 2022

I’d ask @Mark about this.

What if the client wants to register a complaint about the friend? Or the friend wants to register a complaint about the client? If the friend does not have a pro account on the site they have no recourse.

I would think the assumption is that any cuddling arranged through this site for which there is compensation should be with a pro registered with the site. I could be wrong.

If all the cuddlers involved were enthusiasts and there was no compensation, then there would not be a problem. The problem is that you’re bringing an untagged pro into the mix who is not a member of the site.

I’ll ask @Mark if he’ll chime in on this.

• Your friend would need to have an account and agree to the cuddle rules and pay her own fees.

• @beauty_cuddle - that’s what I’m thinking but I’ve left a note for @Mark and asked him about this.

Thank you all so much!

• edited June 2022

I would strongly recommend that the Pro join the website so the client has an easier reference point. The Pro can mute their account too if they don't want to be active while still allowing you to link to their profile.

But here's our official stance on this:

Only a single Pro account should be responsible for a double-cuddle arrangement.

This means the client should (1) only need to discuss and confirm the booking with that one account (2) the price of that booking is the total for the arrangement and accordingly the total fee is charged to that one account and (3) the client must be aware of who the other Pro is, whether that be a member's username or a photo of a non-member*.

For Pros that only do double-cuddles, they must clearly state this fact at the top of their bio while mentioning the username (if applicable) of their partner.

*In the case where the Pro's partner is not an approved member here, they become entirely responsible for that partner's conduct. Any reports against that partner will be considered against the Pro with the account. The client must also clearly understand beforehand that the other Pro involved is not on the website.

Thank you so much Mark!